About the Company
Headquarters in Warsaw, Poland, AllSTARSIT operates development hubs across the whole CEE Region (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Romania, and Bulgaria), Israel, and Dubai. Additionally, AllSTARSIT has Tech Customer Support offices in the LATAM region, with an HQ in Colombia. The company has over 800+ talented Software Engineers and Tech Specialists spread across all locations.
AllSTARSIT is an international Software R&D, Technical Support, and Talent Acquisition service provider established in 2004. The company specializes in software development services for clients across industries as diverse as cybersecurity, healthcare, fintech, telecommunications, media, and more.
About the Project
Optitex is a leader in 3D cloth simulation and works with major fashion companies around the world in adopting the use of 3D to change the fashion industry. Optitex is leading the way in revolutionizing the fashion industry through the use of 3D virtual products. The use of 3D virtual products will significantly impact key business areas in the fashion industry, including product development and sales & marketing.
Want to Become a part of the cutting-edge computer graphics technology making Hollywood-style cloth simulation effects and Applications?
We are looking for an experienced 3D Software Development Engineer to help us make the impossible possible.
To take part in design, implementation and maintenance of tools, algorithms and core libraries related to the Optitex 3D workflow in areas such as rendering, 3D geometry processing, physical simulation, and character animation. The individual should have a high degree of technical skills, professionalism, good written and verbal communication skills and proven experience in software.
NY, New York
Years on the market
- B.A., B.Sc. and/or M.Sc. in Computer Science, Physics or Math
- Experience in Computer Graphics programming, at least one of the following areas: Realtime rendering (OpenGL, DirecX) – including programmable shaders (HLSL, GLSL, CG, etc.); Physical simulation or FEM/FEA; Geometry processing/Computational geometry.
- Background in areas such as CAD, Computer Vision, Image Processing/ Simulation.
- Strong programming skills in C++, C#. Python is an advantage.
- OOD/ OOP skills (Object Oriented Development / Object Oriented Programming) are a Must, working knowledge in design patterns – advantage.
- Basic familiarity with 3D linear algebra and calculus – advantage.
- Parallel programming (OpenMP/TBB); – advantage
- GPGPU (CUDA/OpenCL); – advantage
- Familiarity with Eigen, MKL, OpenMesh, Unity3d, OpenSceneGraph; – advantage
- Personal skills: independent and self-motivated, able to work closely with remote users, excellent team player
Scope of work:
Flexible working model: work from anywhere or choose one of our offices in Warsaw, Kyiv, Lviv, Prague, Bogotá, or Dubai, or premium co-working spaces with luxury amenities in 23 cities around the world.
Learning & Development program: we offer a team of senior developers, mentorship program, individual budget for self-education, free English, Spanish, and Polish courses, English for kids, regular tech & educational meetups, ability to become a meetup speaker, and online course subscriptions, among other perks and opportunities.
Wellness program: extended medical insurance, yoga & stretching, personal psychologist, sport/hobby compensation, Covid-19/flu vaccination, rewarding culture, and unique corporate gifts.
Balanced lifestyle: workation programs, memorable corporate parties abroad, team building activities, Happy Fridays, family events, and charity events.