About the Company
Headquartered in Warsaw, Poland, AllSTARSIT operates development hubs across the whole CEE Region (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Romania, and Bulgaria), Israel, and Dubai. Additionally, AllSTARSIT has Tech Customer Support offices in the LATAM region, with an HQ in Colombia. The company has over 800+ talented Software Engineers and Tech Specialists spread across all locations.
AllSTARSIT is an international Software R&D, Technical Support, and Talent Acquisition service provider established in 2004. The company specializes in software development services for clients across industries as diverse as cybersecurity, healthcare, fintech, telecommunications, media, and more.
About the Project
Revuze’s automated AI-powered technology analyzes free-text feedbacks without the need for user training, predefinitions of topics, training sets, or keywords. Hence, it provides the most comprehensive, objective, and accurate view of a product on over 60 features and service-related topics. Revuze provides insights on products from more than 200 different industries
Years on the market
9+ years on the market
Team size and structure
Over 500 employees worldwide
Current technology stack
Python, Supervised/Unsupervised ML algorithms for NLP, Bert, SVM, TensorFlow, Keras
- B.Sc or M.Sc in computer science, mathematics, engineering, or related field
- Strong programming skills in Python
- 3+ years' experience with Supervised/Unsupervised ML algorithms for NLP and measuring predictions quality
- 3+ years experience in working with deep learning frameworks such as TensorFlow, Keras
- Experience working with Bert, SVM
- Problem solver
- Communication skills
- Experience with SQL, big data analysis
- Experience with Spark (PySpark), Scala, Databricks
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with Image Processing Models such as Turicreate
- Experience in integrating machine learning algorithms into production environment
Scope of work:
Flexible working model: work from anywhere or choose one of our offices in Warsaw, Kyiv, Lviv, Prague, Bogotá, or Dubai, or premium co-working spaces with luxury amenities in 23 cities around the world.
Learning & Development program: we offer a team of senior developers, mentorship program, individual budget for self-education, free English, Spanish, and Polish courses, English for kids, regular tech & educational meetups, ability to become a meetup speaker, and online course subscriptions, among other perks and opportunities.
Wellness program: extended medical insurance, yoga & stretching, personal psychologist, sport/hobby compensation, Covid-19/flu vaccination, rewarding culture, and unique corporate gifts.
Balanced lifestyle: workation programs, memorable corporate parties abroad, team building activities, Happy Fridays, family events, and charity events.