About the Company
Headquartered in Warsaw, Poland, AllSTARSIT operates development hubs across the whole CEE Region (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Romania, and Bulgaria), Israel, and Dubai. Additionally, AllSTARSIT has Tech Customer Support offices in the LATAM region, with an HQ in Colombia. The company has over 800+ talented Software Engineers and Tech Specialists spread across all locations.
AllSTARSIT is an international Software R&D, Technical Support, and Talent Acquisition service provider established in 2004. The company specializes in software development services for clients across industries as diverse as cybersecurity, healthcare, fintech, telecommunications, media, and more.
About the Project
Screenovate (acquired by Intel) is where technology, innovation, talent, and passion come together. We are building a world that is more connected, more productive, and more exciting. The company is a pioneer and a leader (17 patents to date) of Wireless Device Virtualization (WDV) technology, developing infrastructure and applications for smartphone virtualization over smart devices such as PC, Smart TV and VR/AR systems. Screenovate is backed by Intel Capital and its products are pre-installed on tens of millions of devices with some of the world’s top device makers.
We are looking for talented Android developer to join us and build our Android app.
The group is focused around building and delivering end to end experiences to the PC leveraging and collaborating with the devices around us such as phones and tablets.
The group is building solutions that span across multiple operating systems (Windows, Chrome, iOS, and Android), manufactures and devices.
- Over 6 years as an Android developer
- Understanding of common Android app architectures MVVM/MVI/MVP
- Knowledge of Android UI design and custom UI elements
- Strong understanding of Android fundamentals – services, activities, broadcast receivers
- Understanding of Android’s IPC mechanisms
- Strong knowledge of Java/Kotlin
- Knowledge of Android’s debug and analysis tools
- Experience working with backend services – REST API/RPC
- Experience with data serialization – JSON/Protobuf
- B.S.C in computer science or electrical engineering
Scope of work:
- Design, build, and maintain reusable Kotlin/Java code
- Translate wire frame to fast and responsive UI, using Jetpack Compose
- Suggest technical solutions for short/long term
- Define Android application architecture
- Integrate latest tools and technologies
- Test, debug, and analyze application’s code
Flexible working model: work from anywhere or choose one of our offices in Warsaw, Kyiv, Lviv, Prague, Bogotá, or Dubai, or premium co-working spaces with luxury amenities in 23 cities around the world.
Learning & Development program: we offer a team of senior developers, mentorship program, individual budget for self-education, free English, Spanish, and Polish courses, English for kids, regular tech & educational meetups, ability to become a meetup speaker, and online course subscriptions, among other perks and opportunities.
Wellness program: extended medical insurance, yoga & stretching, personal psychologist, sport/hobby compensation, Covid-19/flu vaccination, rewarding culture, and unique corporate gifts.
Balanced lifestyle: workation programs, memorable corporate parties abroad, team building activities, Happy Fridays, family events, and charity events.