About the Company
Headquartered in Warsaw, Poland, AllSTARSIT operates development hubs across the whole CEE Region (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Romania, and Bulgaria), Israel, and Dubai. Additionally, AllSTARSIT has Tech Customer Support offices in the LATAM region, with an HQ in Colombia. The company has over 800+ talented Software Engineers and Tech Specialists spread across all locations.
AllSTARSIT is an international Software R&D, Technical Support, and Talent Acquisition service provider established in 2004. The company specializes in software development services for clients across industries as diverse as cybersecurity, healthcare, fintech, telecommunications, media, and more.
About the Project
We are looking for a Senior Android Developer to join our super challenging and dynamic start-up. You need to be brilliant, team player, passionate, innovative and self-learning.
Motiv8AI is revolutionizing the understanding and building of psychological insights about the user, in five years, marketing decisions without AI and data will be a thing of the past. Companies will leverage artificial intelligence combined with psychological understanding to know exactly how to address and what services can be provided to their users and what words to use when targeting their audience. Messages will be more engaging and powerful, and their creation will take less time.
We are a multidisciplinary team that shares a passion for artificial intelligence, clinical psychology and innovation R&D. We believe that the combination of psychology and AI is a power multiplier in the product we develop and strive to be world class in what we do.
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience with Android Native Applications development
- At least 2-3 year of experience with Kotlin
- BSC in Computer Science / Software Engineering
- Strong understanding of the multithreading, networking, security, android filesystem, and data storage
- Strong understanding of the Android SDK stands, backward-compatible versions of Android framework and AndroidX
- Experience with SDK / Framework development
- Ability to learn new technologies and tools, large-scale system design
- Experience with image processing
- Experience with more programming languages, such as Swift, C++, Python
- Acquaintance with Android CI/CD using Gradle and Maven
- Experience of maintaining / launching software products
- At least 1 year experience with software design and architecture
- Experience with JNI and NDK
Scope of work:
Flexible working model: work from anywhere or choose one of our offices in Warsaw, Kyiv, Lviv, Prague, Bogotá, or Dubai, or premium co-working spaces with luxury amenities in 23 cities around the world.
Learning & Development program: we offer a team of senior developers, mentorship program, individual budget for self-education, free English, Spanish, and Polish courses, English for kids, regular tech & educational meetups, ability to become a meetup speaker, and online course subscriptions, among other perks and opportunities.
Wellness program: extended medical insurance, yoga & stretching, personal psychologist, sport/hobby compensation, Covid-19/flu vaccination, rewarding culture, and unique corporate gifts.
Balanced lifestyle: workation programs, memorable corporate parties abroad, team building activities, Happy Fridays, family events, and charity events.