About the Company
AllSTARSIT is an international Software R&D and Talent Acquisition company established in Israel in 2004. Headquartered in Kyiv, AllSTARSIT operates software development hubs in Ukraine, the CEE Region, and sales offices in the UK, Germany, and the US.
AllSTARSIT’s expertise covers a variety of industries: Cybersecurity, InsurTech, AdTech, Healthcare, AI/Machine Learning, Telecommunications, Real Estate, IoT, Mobile, and Fintech, among others. We have over 30 development teams and more than 700 talented Software Engineers.
About the Project
Varonis, founded in 2005, is a software company headquartered in New York, with an R&D office in Israel, operations in 150 countries, a Nasdaq capitalization of $6bn, over 2,000 employees, and 7,000+ customers worldwide. The company is a pioneer in data security and analytics, and it’s currently developing a security software platform that allows organizations to track, visualize, analyze, and protect unstructured data.
Team size and structure
up to 2000 employees worldwide. Kyiv team – 5 departments, up to 50 employees
Current technology stack
Angular 12, RxJS, and state management (NGRX/Redux/MobX and such)
• Hands-on experience with frontend development (4+ years)
• Proven experience with Angular, RxJS, and state management (NGRX/Redux/MobX and such) (3+ years)
• Strong control with CSS and experience with CSS preprocessors (Sass/Less)
• Experience working with REST APIs
• Experience in NPM, NodeJS
• Excellent analytical and time management skills
• Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
• Experience in older JS frameworks such as Backbone, Ember and AngularJS – advantage- Experience with server-side programming (C#, Java, NodeJS) – advantagе
Scope of work:
• Participate in the entire web application lifecycle, focusing on Front-end code
• Create backend APIs to create new end-to-end flows
• Write clean code to develop functional web applications
• Build a scalable web application that uses the latest web technologies
• Troubleshoot and debug applications
• Perform UI tests and optimize performance
• Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
• Collaborate with Back-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic
• Gather and address technical and design requirements
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use
Flexible working conditions: Office (Gulliver BC, Kyiv), remote, or hybrid format. Car & bicycle parking and free scooters.
Learning & Development program: A team of senior developers, a mentorship program, individual budget for self-education, free English, Spanish, and Hebrew courses, English for kids, regular tech meetups on various topics, free music lessons.
Wellness program: Extended medical insurance, Covid19/flu vaccination, sport/hobby compensation, massage room, music room, lounge zones with a billiard table, kicker, and PlayStation, daily food servings, and Friday brunches.