Backend Software Engineer (Python)
About the Company
AllSTARSIT is an international Software R&D, Technical Support, and Talent Acquisition service provider established in 2004. The company specializes in software development services for clients across industries as diverse as cybersecurity, healthcare, fintech, telecommunications, media, and more.
About the Project
One of our clients is looking for a Backend Software Engineer to join a fast-moving, fast-growth cybersecurity company, which develops a cutting-edge API securityplatform.
Our client company is a holistic API security platform providing continuous andcomplete visibility and control across the entire API ecosystem. It's pioneering a newera in advanced API security with its industry-first holistic API security platform. Providing continuous and complete visibility and control across the entire APIecosystem, the product enables developers to code with confidence and security teamsto secure with surety.
Years on the market
Team size and structure
Current technology stack
- 5+ years of experience in backend development, using Python
- Experience with Kafka and Mongo
- Deep knowledge and understanding of APIs - structure, response codes, contexttypes, etc
- Network architecture and structure understanding
- Experience in working with cloud environments and on-premises from bothnetwork perspective and hands-on development
- A variety of access to development in a variety of languages, and familiarity withvarious network components such as Api gateways, load balancers, SSL, etc
- Upper-Intermediate English
- An independent self-learner, research-oriented and responsible person
Nice to have:
- Experience in DevOps hand on - benefit!
- Familiarity with Owasp api top 10 - benefit!
Scope of work:
As a senior developer you will:
- take a central role in building the company's products
- choose and use cutting-edge technologies and methodologiesand will have a real impact on the company
- be involved in every part ofour core products’ lifecycle - from defining features together with PM, andchoosing the right tech stack and architecture to implement infrastructure andfeatures
Learning & Development program: we offer a team of senior developers, mentorship program, individual budget for self-education, free English, Spanish, and Polish courses, English for kids, regular tech & educational meetups, ability to become a meetup speaker, and online course subscriptions, among other perks and opportunities.
Wellness program: extended medical insurance, yoga & stretching, personal psychologist, sport/hobby compensation, Covid-19/flu vaccination, rewarding culture, and unique corporate gifts.
Balanced lifestyle: workation programs, memorable corporate parties abroad, team building activities, Happy Fridays, family events, and charity events.