About the Company
AllSTARSIT is an international Software R&D and Talent Acquisition company established in Israel in 2004. Headquartered in Kyiv, AllSTARSIT operates software development hubs in Ukraine, the CEE Region, and sales offices in the UK, Germany, and the US.
AllSTARSIT’s expertise covers a variety of industries: Cybersecurity, InsurTech, AdTech, Healthcare, AI/Machine Learning, Telecommunications, Real Estate, IoT, Mobile, and Fintech, among others. We have over 30 development teams and more than 700 talented Software Engineers.
About the Project
Varonis is a pioneer in data security and analytics, specializing in software for data protection, threat detection and response, and compliance. Varonis protects enterprise data by analyzing data activity, perimeter telemetry, and user behavior. It prevents disaster by locking down sensitive data, and efficiently sustains a secure automation state.
Team size and structure
Up to 2,000 employees worldwide
Current technology stack
C#, .NET Framework, Azure, Elastic Search, Big Data, microservices, SQL, and NoSQL
- 4-5 years' experience in managing development teams
- 8-10 years’ experience in software development (Coding - mainly C#)
- Working and leading Agile development processes
- Experienced in large scale distributed systems (microservices architecture)
- Working with storage and databases (SQL or NoSQL)
As a plus:
- Experience building data infrastructures
- Experience in Cloud environments (Azure, etc.)
- Experience with Big Data processing
- Experience with search engines like Solr or Elasticsearch
Scope of work:
- Lead an excellent backend infrastructure development team, including recruitment of new team members, mentoring, and day-to-day management
- Own your services: from design, development, testing, continuous integration, production deploy, monitor, and get feedback
- Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues
- Work closely with the product, infrastructure, and DevOps teams
- Perform ongoing research and prototyping for new features and product ideas
- Research new technologies and adapt them for use by the company’s product
Flexible working conditions: Office (Gulliver BC, Kyiv), remote, or hybrid format. Car & bicycle parking and free scooters.
Learning & Development program: A team of senior developers, a mentorship program, individual budget for self-education, free English, Spanish, and Hebrew courses, English for kids, regular tech meetups on various topics, free music lessons.
Wellness program: Extended medical insurance, Covid19/flu vaccination, sport/hobby compensation, massage room, music room, lounge zones with a billiard table, kicker, and PlayStation, daily food servings, and Friday brunches.