About the Company
Headquarters in Warsaw, Poland, AllSTARSIT operates development hubs across the whole CEE Region (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Romania, and Bulgaria), Israel, and Dubai. Additionally, AllSTARSIT has Tech Customer Support offices in the LATAM region, with an HQ in Colombia. The company has over 800+ talented Software Engineers and Tech Specialists spread across all locations.
AllSTARSIT is an international Software R&D, Technical Support, and Talent Acquisition service provider established in 2004. The company specializes in software development services for clients across industries as diverse as cybersecurity, healthcare, fintech, telecommunications, media, and more.
About the Project
The client company represents a broad range of tools and organizations to help facilitate the transfer of employees worldwide. We provide immigration-related strategic planning in more than 170 countries, guaranteeing the efficiency, quality management, compliance, reporting, and case management. The company is recognized as the best strategic immigration partner by Chambers, Best Lawyers and Who’s Who. The company counts more than 4,400 technical and immigration professionals, located in over 50 offices across the Americas, Asia Pacific and EMEA.
Years on the market
Team size and structure
more than 5,000 employees
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- A process-oriented mindset and attention to details
- Experience in the immigration field as a case manager, paralegal, or attorney is a major plus but not required
- Familiarity using Google Workspace (G-Suite), Sharepoint, and process mapping tools (Lucid, Miro, or similar tools)
- Familiarity with Monday, Confluence, Jira project management tools
- Desire to evoke, document, and architect scalable processes
- Skilled in multitasking in a fast-paced environment with competing demands
- The ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and escalate case issues to a team lead
- Desire to drive continuous process improvements, automation & global process standardization
- Desire to thrive in a fast-paced, growth-driven environment
- Excellent communication skills, including written, verbal, and online
- Tech-savvy and interested in learning how to use new software and systems
- Ability to follow projects through to completion
Scope of work:
- To ensure getting the total value of the immigration process, you'll play a key role in helping to build the technology to support legal workers in delivering world-class services that engage business immigration processes globally on the right foot
- You will perform more substantive work in capturing global immigration processes than is typical for a caseworker in a law firm setting
- You will liaise with attorneys and project managers to develop and execute content and process capturing, requirement gathering, and process mapping methods
- You will support creating and designing workflows, gathering feedback and data for iteration, and scale immigration-specific case types from scoping to implementation
- You will drive activities, including studying, analyzing, and documenting best practices for process automation; accordingly, you will create and interpret workflow diagrams and workflow project documentation
- You will translate immigration processes and requirements into implementation plans for building cases in Simple Citizen’s proprietary case management system
- You will support organizing the world's largest immigration law firms’ knowledge into assets for Workflow Engineers to build and hone Simple Citizen’s technologies
- You will proactively drive communication with internal and external stakeholders during projects
Flexible working model: work from anywhere or choose one of our offices in Warsaw, Kyiv, Lviv, Prague, Bogotá, or Dubai, or premium co-working spaces with luxury amenities in 23 cities around the world.
Learning & Development program: we offer a team of senior developers, mentorship program, individual budget for self-education, free English, Spanish, and Polish courses, English for kids, regular tech & educational meetups, ability to become a meetup speaker, and online course subscriptions, among other perks and opportunities.
Wellness program: extended medical insurance, yoga & stretching, personal psychologist, sport/hobby compensation, Covid-19/flu vaccination, rewarding culture, and unique corporate gifts.
Balanced lifestyle: workation programs, memorable corporate parties abroad, team building activities, Happy Fridays, family events, and charity events.