About the Company
Headquarters in Warsaw, Poland, AllSTARSIT operates development hubs across the whole CEE Region (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Romania, and Bulgaria), Israel, and Dubai. Additionally, AllSTARSIT has Tech Customer Support offices in the LATAM region, with an HQ in Colombia. The company has over 800+ talented Software Engineers and Tech Specialists spread across all locations.
AllSTARSIT is an international Software R&D, Technical Support, and Talent Acquisition service provider established in 2004. The company specializes in software development services for clients across industries as diverse as cybersecurity, healthcare, fintech, telecommunications, media, and more.
About the Project
It is a leading firm dedicated exclusively to immigration services worldwide. Represents a broad range of companies, organizations and individuals to help facilitate the transfer of employees worldwide. We provide immigration support in more than 170 countries.
Company represents a broad range of tools and organizations to help facilitate the transfer of employees worldwide. We provide immigration-related strategic planning in more than 170 countries, guaranteeing the efficiency, quality management, compliance, reporting, and case management. The company is recognized as the best strategic immigration partner by Chambers, Best Lawyers and Who’s Who. The company counts more than 4,400 technical and immigration professionals, located in over 50 offices across the Americas, Asia Pacific and EMEA.
It is the leading global immigration services firm, which is searching for a dynamic, experienced process and consulting professional to join our talented Business Process Excellence team to serve as a Business Process Specialist.
The Business Process Specialist is the link between the business and IT and responsible to capture existing business processes, seek to improve them by using Lean methodology, identifying opportunities for automation and translating those into business requirements to be consumed by IT.
The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills and direct experience as a consultant or business analyst working on automation projects to extract business requirements and step-by-step workflows with cross-functional teams, including legal professionals and back-office support teams. The Business Process Specialist will function as an analyst, facilitator and/or consultant as required
Legal, providing the migration services
Years on the market
founded in 1951
Team size and structure
more then 5,000 employees
- 2+ years of experience in a management consulting, legal services, or technology environment
- Excellent working knowledge with MS Office applications (esp. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint)
- Experience with Agile
- Experience in visualizing processes captured in stakeholder sessions in applications such as Microsoft Visio or Miro
- Effective multi-tasker during facilitation meetings, including strong ability to talkback process flows while simultaneously taking meticulous notes
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with continuous improvement techniques to optimize processes
- Superior communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong attention to detail and willingness to structure and organize detailed requirements documentation
- Comfortable working closely with remote teams and virtual environments
- External client-facing consulting experience preferred
- Ability to rapidly grasp processes and identify potential RPA solutions
- Lean certified preferred and Six Sigma is a plus
Scope of work:
- Support the elicitation and documentation of detailed end-to-end business processes and capture relevant requirements, opportunities for improvement, and areas of success
- Utilize continuous improvement techniques, map business processes and conduct process analysis to examine end-to-end business processes to improve efficiency and operations
- Conduct comprehensive data mapping for processes and gap analysis to provide configuration details for further development
- Analyze the entire value chain using lean skills to optimize the process to provide business recommendations necessary for IT development
- Translate optimal process maps into business requirements that IT can consume
- Create, formalize, and manage the requirements management process for the enterprise
- Collaborate with functional teams to develop and maintain process metrics and targets
- Facilitate discussions to drive cross functional collaboration
- Understand and communicate relevant subject matter expertise between the business and IT to support enterprise wide technology initiatives
- Anticipate internal and external business challenges and recommend process enhancements
- Participate in user acceptance testing alongside the training team for process implementation
Flexible working model: work from anywhere or choose one of our offices in Warsaw, Kyiv, Lviv, Prague, Bogotá, or Dubai, or premium co-working spaces with luxury amenities in 23 cities around the world.
Learning & Development program: we offer a team of senior developers, mentorship program, individual budget for self-education, free English, Spanish, and Polish courses, English for kids, regular tech & educational meetups, ability to become a meetup speaker, and online course subscriptions, among other perks and opportunities.
Wellness program: extended medical insurance, yoga & stretching, personal psychologist, sport/hobby compensation, Covid-19/flu vaccination, rewarding culture, and unique corporate gifts.
Balanced lifestyle: workation programs, memorable corporate parties abroad, team building activities, Happy Fridays, family events, and charity events.