About the Company
Headquarters in Warsaw, Poland, AllSTARSIT operates development hubs across the whole CEE Region (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Romania, and Bulgaria), Israel, and Dubai. Additionally, AllSTARSIT has Tech Customer Support offices in the LATAM region, with an HQ in Colombia. The company has over 800+ talented Software Engineers and Tech Specialists spread across all locations.
AllSTARSIT is an international Software R&D, Technical Support, and Talent Acquisition service provider established in 2004. The company specializes in software development services for clients across industries as diverse as cybersecurity, healthcare, fintech, telecommunications, media, and more.
About the Project
bolttech is an international insurtech with a mission to build the world’s leading, technology-enabled ecosystem for protection and insurance. With a full suite of digital and data-driven capabilities, bolttech powers connections between insurers, distributors, and customers to make it easier and more efficient to buy and sell insurance and protection products.
A part of Pacific Century Group, bolttech serves customers in multiple markets across North America, Asia and Europe.
Team size and structure
Company size: up to 5000
- At least 5 years of professional experience in Information Security with relevant experience in Security incident response
- Demonstrated expertise on IT fundamentals (systems and networks), security best practices as well modern concepts (cloud, DevSecOps, containerization, APIs, AI/ML, secure by design)
- Excellent knowledge of Advanced Persistent Threats, attack tools, techniques, and methods used by adversaries
- Programming and scripting experience in Python or similar
- Extensive understanding of the current threat landscape affecting the financial industry and particularly fintech
- Understanding of current technology and regulatory trends affecting financial institution information security programs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to perform working under pressure
- Degree in computer science or related field
- Relevant GIAC certifications or equivalent is an advantage
It's good if:
- You are passionate about Cybersecurity and excited to master the latest trends in technology
- You are self-driven and able to think outside-in. You can think like an attacker and proactively uncover the blind spots
- You can be hands-on but also drive stakeholders to deliver and meet your objectives
- You are thrilled to be at the origin of a new project and make a difference in an international group
Scope of work:
Support the group cybersecurity strategy and enable innovative prevention, detection, and remediation capabilities in a cloud native environment. You will drive the implementation of automated processes and tools to ensure bolttech’s readiness against the latest cyber threats, their tactics, techniques and procedures.
- Building the monitoring and incident response capabilities of bolttech globally
- Designing efficient incident response playbooks to ensure no stone is left unturned and guarantee appropriate escalation
- Hunting for advanced threats without neglecting the basic hygiene alerts
- Lead security incidents from detection to containment, eradication, and recovery
- Coordinating various stakeholders in and outside of the tech team on incident activities
- Running hands-on malware analysis or digital forensics investigations
- Building Security automation and orchestration. Like in our product development, doing things by hand should be the exception, not the rule
- Developing threat driven detection/monitoring toolset and processes
- Continuously improving bolttech cybersecurity tools and processes based on lessons learnt
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements in terms of preventive measures as well as incident reporting
- Measuring and reporting relevant security metrics to the technology teams as well senior management
Flexible working model: work from anywhere or choose one of our offices in Warsaw, Kyiv, Lviv, Prague, Bogotá, or Dubai, or premium co-working spaces with luxury amenities in 23 cities around the world.
Learning & Development program: we offer a team of senior developers, mentorship program, individual budget for self-education, free English, Spanish, and Polish courses, English for kids, regular tech & educational meetups, ability to become a meetup speaker, and online course subscriptions, among other perks and opportunities.
Wellness program: extended medical insurance, yoga & stretching, personal psychologist, sport/hobby compensation, Covid-19/flu vaccination, rewarding culture, and unique corporate gifts.
Balanced lifestyle: workation programs, memorable corporate parties abroad, team building activities, Happy Fridays, family events, and charity events.