About the Company
Headquartered in Warsaw, Poland, AllSTARSIT operates development hubs across the whole CEE Region (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Romania, and Bulgaria), Israel, and Dubai. Additionally, AllSTARSIT has Tech Customer Support offices in the LATAM region, with an HQ in Colombia. The company has over 800+ talented Software Engineers and Tech Specialists spread across all locations.
AllSTARSIT is an international Software R&D, Technical Support, and Talent Acquisition service provider established in 2004. The company specializes in software development services for clients across industries as diverse as cybersecurity, healthcare, fintech, telecommunications, media, and more.
About the Project
Yotpo is a leading eCommerce marketing platform, helping thousands of forward-thinking brands like Rebecca Minkoff, MVMT, Bob’s Discount Furniture, and Steve Madden accelerate direct-to-consumer growth. Yotpo's single-platform approach integrates data-driven solutions for reviews, loyalty, SMS marketing, and more, empowering brands to create smarter, higher-converting experiences that spark and sustain customer relationships. Yotpo integrates with the tools online businesses use every day, including Google, Instagram, top eCommerce platforms, and the rest of the martech stack. Yotpo is a Forbes Cloud 100 company with offices worldwide, including New York, London, and Tel Aviv.
Team size and structure
Up to 10 in Eastern Europe
Current technology stack
AWS, K8S, Helm, Nomad, Vault, terraform, Jenkins, Prometheus, and much more
- 5+ years experience as a DevOps engineer
- Extensive experience in application development and operational support for large, high scale applications
- Experience with Kubernetes and running Dockers in a production environment
- Experience with Hashistack – Terraform, Consul, Vault
- Experience with automating Cloud computing platforms (particularly AWS)
- Understanding of Chef/Puppet/Ansible
- Knowledge of at least one of Ruby/Go/Java/Python – more than one is an advantage
- Experience with monitoring/visibility tools - Prometheus , Grafana , etc.
- Experience with the ELK stack
Scope of work:
Working closely with teams in Tel Aviv, Ukraine and Sofia
- Delivering scalable features daily
- Improving R&D velocity by developing automated self-serviceable ops solutions
- Participating and leading the design of complex solutions
- Collaborating with team members on technological and architectural topics
- Owning your work with freedom & responsibility culture
What we offer:
- A constantly growing environment and meaningful, high-impact work
- An opportunity to work on a massive AWS cloud environment (thousands of instances) and huge scales
- All the tools, training, and support you need for success. We give you the experience in technologies that you haven’t mastered yet)
- A great team of people who are passionate about technology and eCommerce
- An innovative culture that fuels personal growth
Flexible working model: work from anywhere or choose one of our offices in Warsaw, Kyiv, Lviv, Prague, Bogotá, or Dubai, or premium co-working spaces with luxury amenities in 23 cities around the world.
Learning & Development program: we offer a team of senior developers, mentorship program, individual budget for self-education, free English, Spanish, and Polish courses, English for kids, regular tech & educational meetups, ability to become a meetup speaker, and online course subscriptions, among other perks and opportunities.
Wellness program: extended medical insurance, yoga & stretching, personal psychologist, sport/hobby compensation, Covid-19/flu vaccination, rewarding culture, and unique corporate gifts.
Balanced lifestyle: workation programs, memorable corporate parties abroad, team building activities, Happy Fridays, family events, and charity events.