About the Company
Headquartered in Warsaw, Poland, AllSTARSIT operates development hubs across the whole CEE Region (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Romania, and Bulgaria), Israel, and Dubai. Additionally, AllSTARSIT has Tech Customer Support offices in the LATAM region, with an HQ in Colombia. The company has over 800+ talented Software Engineers and Tech Specialists spread across all locations.
AllSTARSIT is an international Software R&D, Technical Support, and Talent Acquisition service provider established in 2004. The company specializes in software development services for clients across industries as diverse as cybersecurity, healthcare, fintech, telecommunications, media, and more.
About the Project
SAM is the leading provider of cloud-native security and intelligence services for unmanaged networks and IoT devices. The mission of the project is to deliver a seamless, cloud-native network security solution, that provides deep visibility and a great level of defense for all that is unmanaged – networks and IoTs. We strive to not only protect from sophisticated cyber-attacks, but also prevent the spread of zero-day attacks.
Current technology stack
AWS, Terraform, Kubernetes, Python/Go
- At least 4 years of experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Experience in building and deploying pipelines (CI/CD)
- Vast experience in AWS
- Familiarity with well-architected concepts. Design with security in mind
- Experience with production systems
- Experience working with a 24/7/365 high-traffic web service
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Deep knowledge in IaC - Terraform an advantage
- Familiarity with CI/CD tools and version control tools (e.g Jenkins, Git, Artifactory)
- Monitoring systems – ELK, Grafana, Prometheus, etc.
- Development capabilities in Python/Go - an advantage
Scope of work:
- Provide and implement architectural solutions and for complex data and processing requirements involving large-scale systems and rapid growth
- Manage live microservice-based production environments
- Implement system monitoring procedures and develop procedures accordingly
- Design, implement & develop various solutions according to R&D/Production needs
- Work closely with R&D teams to enable delivering features to production
- Be part of a 24/7 production support on-call rotation
Flexible working model: work from anywhere or choose one of our offices in Warsaw, Kyiv, Lviv, Prague, Bogotá, or Dubai, or premium co-working spaces with luxury amenities in 23 cities around the world.
Learning & Development program: we offer a team of senior developers, mentorship program, individual budget for self-education, free English, Spanish, and Polish courses, English for kids, regular tech & educational meetups, ability to become a meetup speaker, and online course subscriptions, among other perks and opportunities.
Wellness program: extended medical insurance, yoga & stretching, personal psychologist, sport/hobby compensation, Covid-19/flu vaccination, rewarding culture, and unique corporate gifts.
Balanced lifestyle: workation programs, memorable corporate parties abroad, team building activities, Happy Fridays, family events, and charity events.