About the Company
Headquartered in Warsaw, Poland, AllSTARSIT operates development hubs across the whole CEE Region (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Romania, and Bulgaria), Israel, and Dubai. Additionally, AllSTARSIT has Tech Customer Support offices in the LATAM region, with an HQ in Colombia. The company has over 800+ talented Software Engineers and Tech Specialists spread across all locations.
AllSTARSIT is an international Software R&D, Technical Support, and Talent Acquisition service provider established in 2004. The company specializes in software development services for clients across industries as diverse as cybersecurity, healthcare, fintech, telecommunications, media, and more.
About the Project
Varonis, founded in 2005, is a software company headquartered in New York, with an R&D office in Israel, operations in 150 countries, a Nasdaq capitalization of $6bn, over 2,000 employees, and 7,000+customers worldwide. The company is a pioneer in data security andanalytics, and it’s currently developing a security software platform that allows organizations to track, visualize, analyze, and protect unstructured data.
Team size and structure
Up to 2000 employees worldwide, 5 departments, up to 50 employees across locations in Eastern Europe
Current technology stack
Azure/AWS/OnPrem machine, VPN, Proxy, SSL/TLS, Splunk/ArcSight/QRadar
- Proven experience with deploying virtual appliances vendors on Azure/AWS Cloud
- Security vendor configuration (VPN, Firewall, Proxy)
- Proven experience with organizational infrastructure like firewalls, proxies, VPNs, DNS, Active Directory, etc.
- Ability to install, administer, and master the configuration and usage of security vendors
- Familiar with secure communication layers: SSL/TLS
- Familiar with authentication methods: certificates/Kerberos/ LDAPS
- Familiar with SIEMs such as Splunk/ArcSight/QRadar
- Network/IT engineering experience
- Upper-Intermediate English
Scope of work:
- Deployment of a security vendor device (virtual appliance) on Azure/AWS or on-prem machine(s) if not available on Cloud
- Configuration of devices according to vendor’s policies/rules and syslog configuration over UDP/TCP and TLS / IPSec and enable access to it/from it from Azure/AWS/on-prem machine
- Configuration of other authentication methods for the appliances, like: client certificate/RADIUS/ RSA / MFA / LDAP, or LD
- Simulation of several types of events (VPN logins-logouts/proxy-firewall access blocked) using several methods for each one of the end points (PC Client /Mobile/Web Access) and logging them to files for future development
- Working with engineering team in Agile methodologies (3-week sprints)
- Handling vendor licenses (either request a trial license or search for buying one) for these virtual appliances (bring your own license) in case “Pay as you go” is not an option for that vendor
- Working with vendor support teams and submitting tickets to them to address issues/questions
Flexible working model: work from anywhere or choose one of our offices in Warsaw, Kyiv, Lviv, Prague, Bogotá, or Dubai, or premium co-working spaces with luxury amenities in 23 cities around the world.
Learning & Development program: we offer a team of senior developers, mentorship program, individual budget for self-education, free English, Spanish, and Polish courses, English for kids, regular tech & educational meetups, ability to become a meetup speaker, and online course subscriptions, among other perks and opportunities.
Wellness program: extended medical insurance, yoga & stretching, personal psychologist, sport/hobby compensation, Covid-19/flu vaccination, rewarding culture, and unique corporate gifts.
Balanced lifestyle: workation programs, memorable corporate parties abroad, team building activities, Happy Fridays, family events, and charity events.