About the Company
Headquarters in Warsaw, Poland, AllSTARSIT operates development hubs across the whole CEE Region (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Romania, and Bulgaria), Israel, and Dubai. Additionally, AllSTARSIT has Tech Customer Support offices in the LATAM region, with an HQ in Colombia. The company has over 800+ talented Software Engineers and Tech Specialists spread across all locations.
AllSTARSIT is an international Software R&D, Technical Support, and Talent Acquisition service provider established in 2004. The company specializes in software development services for clients across industries as diverse as cybersecurity, healthcare, fintech, telecommunications, media, and more.
About the Project
Motiv8AI is a fast-growing Israeli artificial intelligence company that successfully combines feature engineering and psychology, based on many years of research by our senior clinical psychologists and top-class AI experts, to predict future behaviors and interactions. We help financial institutions and insurance companies in predicting future behaviors and interactions oftheir end users.
With offices in Ramat Gan (Diamond District), Israel, we are looking for a Senior DevOps engineer to join our super challenging and innovative start-up. You need to be brilliant, a teamplayer, passionate, innovative and self-learning.
Ramat Gan, Israel
Years on the market
- 4+ years’ experience and strong background with Linux systems administration
- 3+ years’ experience with AWS or GCP
- Familiarity with CI \ CD (Continuous Integration \ Continuous Deployment) methodologies,experience with relevant tools – Jenkins, Git, Artifactory, Ansible, Terraform,Nexus
- Experience with container technologies: ECS, Kubernetes and Docker
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
- Experience with NoSQL DBs : (Elasticsearch, Cassandra) Queue/Cache:( Redis,RabbitMQ,Kafka) , Postgres or mysq
- Familiarity with Devops deployment tools / Monitoring and Logging systems / Proxies and LB's
- 7+ years DevOps In Production Environment
- Extensive experience in Linux and networking
- Strong scripting skills (Bash/Python)
- Advanced troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with automatic deployment and testing – advantage
- Highly responsible and committed
Scope of work:
- Responsible for deployment, monitoring, troubleshooting, and maintenance of cloud services(AWS/GCP/Azure/ALiyun)
- Owns the design, setup, integration and maintenance of cloud technologies and infrastructure
- Will be assigned with the following tasks:
- Developing automating deployment systems (CD)
- Creating/Supporting CI flows
- Performing cloud deployments in all environments
- Deep monitoring all cloud services and systems, first-tier troubleshooting of cloud issues
- Maintaining current cloud technologies and setting-up new ones according to demands
- Customer support including at the customer site
Flexible working model: work from anywhere or choose one of our offices in Warsaw, Kyiv, Lviv, Prague, Bogotá, or Dubai, or premium co-working spaces with luxury amenities in 23 cities around the world.
Learning & Development program: we offer a team of senior developers, mentorship program, individual budget for self-education, free English, Spanish, and Polish courses, English for kids, regular tech & educational meetups, ability to become a meetup speaker, and online course subscriptions, among other perks and opportunities.
Wellness program: extended medical insurance, yoga & stretching, personal psychologist, sport/hobby compensation, Covid-19/flu vaccination, rewarding culture, and unique corporate gifts.
Balanced lifestyle: workation programs, memorable corporate parties abroad, team building activities, Happy Fridays, family events, and charity events.