About the Company
Headquarters in Warsaw, Poland, AllSTARSIT operates development hubs across the whole CEE Region (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Romania, and Bulgaria), Israel, and Dubai. Additionally, AllSTARSIT has Tech Customer Support offices in the LATAM region, with an HQ in Colombia. The company has over 800+ talented Software Engineers and Tech Specialists spread across all locations.
AllSTARSIT is an international Software R&D, Technical Support, and Talent Acquisition service provider established in 2004. The company specializes in software development services for clients across industries as diverse as cybersecurity, healthcare, fintech, telecommunications, media, and more.
About the Project
Optitex is a leader in 3D cloth simulation and works with major fashion companies around the world in adopting the use of 3D to change the fashion industry. Optitex is leading the way in revolutionizing the fashion industry through the use of 3D virtual products. The use of 3D virtual products will significantly impact key business areas in the fashion industry, including product development and sales & marketing.
We are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join our development team and lead development process infrastructure and release cycle of our rich CAD portfolio.
Years on the market
- Awareness of critical concepts in DevOps and Agile principles
- Experience in managing the complete product life cycle
- Excellent understanding of scripting languages, Python is an advantage
- Working knowledge of various tools, open-source technologies, and cloudservices
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Experience working on Windows – must
- Experience working on Mac OS – advantage
- Configuration and managing distributed source controls tools (GIT, BitBucket)
- Configuration and managing pipeline building systems (Jenkins)
- Configuration and managing project managing tools (JIRA, JQL)
- Experience in software tools for creating installers or software packages(InstallShield, MAC packages)
- Experience in Amazon Cloud infrastructure (AWS) – advantage
Scope of work:
- Lead the development, improvement, and maintenance of the company’s SDLCprocess
- Build and maintain software installation setup and distribution package
- Develop deployment pipeline, including to cloud applications
- Encourage building test automation and integrating automation frameworks intothe cycle
- Monitor and service the SDLC process to ensure continuous service to thedevelopment team
- Support the release process to ensure flawless and prompt software delivery
Flexible working model: work from anywhere or choose one of our offices in Warsaw, Kyiv, Lviv, Prague, Bogotá, or Dubai, or premium co-working spaces with luxury amenities in 23 cities around the world.
Learning & Development program: we offer a team of senior developers, mentorship program, individual budget for self-education, free English, Spanish, and Polish courses, English for kids, regular tech & educational meetups, ability to become a meetup speaker, and online course subscriptions, among other perks and opportunities.
Wellness program: extended medical insurance, yoga & stretching, personal psychologist, sport/hobby compensation, Covid-19/flu vaccination, rewarding culture, and unique corporate gifts.
Balanced lifestyle: workation programs, memorable corporate parties abroad, team building activities, Happy Fridays, family events, and charity events.