About the Company
Headquarters in Warsaw, Poland, AllSTARSIT operates development hubs across the whole CEE Region (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Romania, and Bulgaria), Israel, and Dubai. Additionally, AllSTARSIT has Tech Customer Support offices in the LATAM region, with an HQ in Colombia. The company has over 800+ talented Software Engineers and Tech Specialists spread across all locations.
AllSTARSIT is an international Software R&D, Technical Support, and Talent Acquisition service provider established in 2004. The company specializes in software development services for clients across industries as diverse as cybersecurity, healthcare, fintech, telecommunications, media, and more.
About the Project
Cato Networks is the provider of the world’s first Security Access Service Edge (SASE) platform to secure all enterprise edges - sites, mobile users, and Cloud resources - with one global Cloud-native platform that relies on software instead of the current multi-protocol label switching (MPLS).
Cato optimizes and secures applications accessible to all users and locations. Using Cato, customers can easily migrate from MPLS to SD-WAN, optimize global connectivity to on-premises and Cloud applications, enable secure branch internet access everywhere, and seamlessly integrate cloud data centers and mobile users into the network with a zero-trust architecture.
Tel Aviv, Israel
Years on the market
Team size and structure
500 employees global
- At least 5 years of working and administering Linux systems with deep system & networking understanding
- At least 5 years of experience with CI/CD pipeline and build tools (e.g. Git, Jenkins, Docker, Artifactory)
- Proven programming and scripting experience - e.g. Python, Bash, Go, Groovy
- Knowledge in networking and internet technologies - e.g. HTTP servers, DNS, switch/router administration, firewalls, proxies, etc.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic multi-task environment with context switches
- Live and breath CI/CD
- Knowledge of and a passion for configuration management tools such as Ansible, Chef, and Puppet
- Experience with cloud IaaS such as AWS, Azure, Google Cloud and SaaS in general
- Experience in Docker & container technology, Jenkins administration, Git administration, Slack bots development
Scope of work:
- Be the owner of continuous delivery and deployment processes of all of Cato's software projects, build them from the bottom up, and keep extending them.
- Collaborate with R&D and other departments to provide self-service tools and automate whatever can be automated, build cool Slack bots and other tools that help the different departments be more productive in their day-to-day
- Support Cato's growing network expansion, automate, and maintain the installation and upkeep of Cato's infra across the world
Flexible working model: work from anywhere or choose one of our offices in Warsaw, Kyiv, Lviv, Prague, Bogotá, or Dubai, or premium co-working spaces with luxury amenities in 23 cities around the world.
Learning & Development program: we offer a team of senior developers, mentorship program, individual budget for self-education, free English, Spanish, and Polish courses, English for kids, regular tech & educational meetups, ability to become a meetup speaker, and online course subscriptions, among other perks and opportunities.
Wellness program: extended medical insurance, yoga & stretching, personal psychologist, sport/hobby compensation, Covid-19/flu vaccination, rewarding culture, and unique corporate gifts.
Balanced lifestyle: workation programs, memorable corporate parties abroad, team building activities, Happy Fridays, family events, and charity events.