About the Company
Headquarters in Warsaw, Poland, AllSTARSIT operates development hubs across the whole CEE Region (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Romania, and Bulgaria), Israel, and Dubai. Additionally, AllSTARSIT has Tech Customer Support offices in the LATAM region, with an HQ in Colombia. The company has over 800+ talented Software Engineers and Tech Specialists spread across all locations.
AllSTARSIT is an international Software R&D, Technical Support, and Talent Acquisition service provider established in 2004. The company specializes in software development services for clients across industries as diverse as cybersecurity, healthcare, fintech, telecommunications, media, and more.
About the Project
As our Marketing Department is expanding, we're seeking a proactive, self-disciplined, and creative person to cover Email Marketing Processes.
- 2+ years dealing with outbound email campaigns
- Solid understanding of sales funnel stages and the core principles of B2B cold outreach
- Good knowledge of HTML
- Knowledge of digital marketing and email marketing fundamentals: CAN-SPAM requirements, segmentation, A/B testing, domain warming-up & reputation
- Experience with automation tools for email marketing and SRM (HubSpot)
- Written and spoken English level Upper-intermediate and above
Scope of work:
- Full coverage of the email marketing strategy
- Creation and running of cold outreach campaigns using email automation software
- Research and implementation of marketing tools to improve lead generation pipeline
- Scriptwriting and modifying HTML templates for email marketing, digests, and lead magnets
- Close cooperation with the Lead Generation team for omnichannel outreach
- Formulating tasks with specifications for the Researcher
Flexible working model: work from anywhere or choose one of our offices in Warsaw, Kyiv, Lviv, Prague, Bogotá, or Dubai, or premium co-working spaces with luxury amenities in 23 cities around the world.
Learning & Development program: we offer a team of senior developers, mentorship program, individual budget for self-education, free English, Spanish, and Polish courses, English for kids, regular tech & educational meetups, ability to become a meetup speaker, and online course subscriptions, among other perks and opportunities.
Wellness program: extended medical insurance, yoga & stretching, personal psychologist, sport/hobby compensation, Covid-19/flu vaccination, rewarding culture, and unique corporate gifts.
Balanced lifestyle: workation programs, memorable corporate parties abroad, team building activities, Happy Fridays, family events, and charity events.