About the Company
Headquarters in Warsaw, Poland, AllSTARSIT operates development hubs across the whole CEE Region (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Romania, and Bulgaria), Israel, and Dubai. Additionally, AllSTARSIT has Tech Customer Support offices in the LATAM region, with an HQ in Colombia. The company has over 800+ talented Software Engineers and Tech Specialists spread across all locations.
AllSTARSIT is an international Software R&D, Technical Support, and Talent Acquisition service provider established in 2004. The company specializes in software development services for clients across industries as diverse as cybersecurity, healthcare, fintech, telecommunications, media, and more.
About the Project
Noosa is a fintech company developing the world’s first brand embedded finance platform, to enable premium brands to engage better over credit services with their customers.
The company aims to disrupt the $1trillion market of co-branded credit cards.
Looking for a great opportunity to lead and support an incredible engineering team? Manage an engineering team of an exciting unique product?
Come and join us at Noosa! We can offer you great opportunities in a fast-growing company in a huge growing market. We are a great remote company with employees from all over the world
Current technology stack
Node.js, React, Mongodb, AWS, Heroku
- A great leader who is also a team player
- Great communication skills
- At least 5 years of development experience
- At least 3 years of experience as team leader
- Great ambition to lead and build amazing software products
- Experience with developing high scale applications on a commercial cloud
- Experience with more than 1 database
- Experience developing web-based applications
- Happy to collaborate and communicate remotely and asynchronously
- When you see something broken, you can't sleep until it’s fixed
- Have an urge to deliver quickly and iterate fast
- Keen to inspire, share knowledge, and push others to get the best out of the team
- Have strong English communication skills
Scope of work:
As Engineering Manager at Noosa, you will support and lead an incredible multidisciplinary team of engineers facing complex technical challenges and enable them to deliver high-quality software solutions in a fast-paced, agile environment. You will collaborate regularly with development team players, software engineers, architects, product managers, and management to drive the product development process, facing challenges of performance, scalability, and availability in a cloud-based environment with the newest tools and services. This is a truly unique engineering position putting you in charge of major aspects of the development life cycle of a hyper-growth leading Fintech start-up. We’re looking for an energetic leader with a strong growth mindset.
- Building, leading, and growing a successful engineering team alongside shown commitment to recruiting great talent
- Inspiring, coaching and guiding your team to build and deliver high-end solutions and products at scale against tight timelines while encouraging creativity
- Inspire a collaborative culture and uphold Noosa values alongside high engineering standards to bring consistency to the codebases, infrastructure, and processes
- Work with other team members and leaders to shape the architectural vision and roadmap for Noosa
- Actively communicates, inspires, and motivates other engineers
- Conducting code and design review
- Write awesome code
Flexible working model: work from anywhere or choose one of our offices in Warsaw, Kyiv, Lviv, Prague, Bogotá, or Dubai, or premium co-working spaces with luxury amenities in 23 cities around the world.
Learning & Development program: we offer a team of senior developers, mentorship program, individual budget for self-education, free English, Spanish, and Polish courses, English for kids, regular tech & educational meetups, ability to become a meetup speaker, and online course subscriptions, among other perks and opportunities.
Wellness program: extended medical insurance, yoga & stretching, personal psychologist, sport/hobby compensation, Covid-19/flu vaccination, rewarding culture, and unique corporate gifts.
Balanced lifestyle: workation programs, memorable corporate parties abroad, team building activities, Happy Fridays, family events, and charity events.