About the Company
Headquartered in Warsaw, Poland, AllSTARSIT operates development hubs across the whole CEE Region (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Romania, and Bulgaria), Israel, and Dubai. Additionally, AllSTARSIT has Tech Customer Support offices in the LATAM region, with an HQ in Colombia. The company has over 800+ talented Software Engineers and Tech Specialists spread across all locations.
AllSTARSIT is an international Software R&D, Technical Support, and Talent Acquisition service provider established in 2004. The company specializes in software development services for clients across industries as diverse as cybersecurity, healthcare, fintech, telecommunications, media, and more.
About the Project
TOPeration is a fully autonomous operation and workforce management software for brick & mortar retailers. Our platform maps any retail store's operational needs in minutes and creates a one-stop-shop for all of their in-store required processes; from displays and maintenance to stocking shelves and adhering to regulatory requirements. TOPeration takes manual checklists and task management to the digital age by streamlining in-store task creation, allocation, and monitoring. Following a short and simple set-up, TOPeration allows each employee to see exactly what their daily tasks are. This allows management to have complete monitoring ability over everything that goes on in the store, such as employee task execution, stock arrival times, and equipment damages. Using our software increases employee productivity by 30% and advances management from micromanaging to strategic thinking.
Tel Aviv, Israel
Years on the market
- 2+ years of experience in Flutter development
- 3+ years of experience in Android / iOS development
- Must have built at least two Android / iOS apps using Flutter
- Experience with version control such as Git and SVN
- Familiarity with Figma
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills (In English)
- You have a bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related discipline
Scope of work:
- Design & implement new app modules based on the product requirements using Flutter
- Build user interfaces designed by UI/UX designers
- Collaborate closely with the teams of UI/UX designers, PMs, and other developers
- Create well-designed, testable, efficient code
- Preparation and release of new versions to the App stores
Flexible working model: work from anywhere or choose one of our offices in Warsaw, Kyiv, Lviv, Prague, Bogotá, or Dubai, or premium co-working spaces with luxury amenities in 23 cities around the world.
Learning & Development program: we offer a team of senior developers, mentorship program, individual budget for self-education, free English, Spanish, and Polish courses, English for kids, regular tech & educational meetups, ability to become a meetup speaker, and online course subscriptions, among other perks and opportunities.
Wellness program: extended medical insurance, yoga & stretching, personal psychologist, sport/hobby compensation, Covid-19/flu vaccination, rewarding culture, and unique corporate gifts.
Balanced lifestyle: workation programs, memorable corporate parties abroad, team building activities, Happy Fridays, family events, and charity events.