About the Company
Headquartered in Warsaw, Poland, AllSTARSIT operates development hubs across the whole CEE Region (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Romania, and Bulgaria), Israel, and Dubai. Additionally, AllSTARSIT has Tech Customer Support offices in the LATAM region, with an HQ in Colombia. The company has over 800+ talented Software Engineers and Tech Specialists spread across all locations.
AllSTARSIT is an international Software R&D, Technical Support, and Talent Acquisition service provider established in 2004. The company specializes in software development services for clients across industries as diverse as cybersecurity, healthcare, fintech, telecommunications, media, and more.
About the Project
CybeReady is a well-funded startup in a double digit growth space. We offer a cutting edge Autonomous Training Platform that increases corporate cybersecurity resilience. Founded in Israel four years ago, CybeReady is experiencing rapid growth in Europe
We value hard work, and we value family life even more. This means remote and on-premise work to support work-life balance.
Years on the market
- At least 3 years' experience in developing web apps
- Experience with Modern Angular (at least one year), and also Modern JS, CSS, and HTML
- Store concepts and mechanism -a must
- Deep knowledge and understanding about web flows from frontend to backend
- Knowledge and actual experience in unit, integration, and e2e tests -an advantage
As an advantage:
- Cloud computing experience, particularly AWS
- CI/CD pipeline experience
Scope of work:
- Word on FE tasks, both independently and with the FE lead
- Work with external designers and the product team on enhancing user experience
- Develop new web apps for internal and external use
- Maintain and grow current web apps by adding features and functionality
- Take part in designing features and team code review
- Take part in development tasks outside of your comfort zone
Flexible working model: work from anywhere or choose one of our offices in Warsaw, Kyiv, Lviv, Prague, Bogotá, or Dubai, or premium co-working spaces with luxury amenities in 23 cities around the world.
Learning & Development program: we offer a team of senior developers, mentorship program, individual budget for self-education, free English, Spanish, and Polish courses, English for kids, regular tech & educational meetups, ability to become a meetup speaker, and online course subscriptions, among other perks and opportunities.
Wellness program: extended medical insurance, yoga & stretching, personal psychologist, sport/hobby compensation, Covid-19/flu vaccination, rewarding culture, and unique corporate gifts.
Balanced lifestyle: workation programs, memorable corporate parties abroad, team building activities, Happy Fridays, family events, and charity events.