About the Company
Headquartered in Warsaw, Poland, AllSTARSIT operates development hubs across the whole CEE Region (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Romania, and Bulgaria), Israel, and Dubai. Additionally, AllSTARSIT has Tech Customer Support offices in the LATAM region, with an HQ in Colombia. The company has over 800+ talented Software Engineers and Tech Specialists spread across all locations.
AllSTARSIT is an international Software R&D, Technical Support, and Talent Acquisition service provider established in 2004. The company specializes in software development services for clients across industries as diverse as cybersecurity, healthcare, fintech, telecommunications, media, and more.
About the Project
Our client is the top product management platform built with product managers in mind. Understanding that collaboration and adaptability is the core of any successful product management team. This platform allows the entire team to communicate with ease at any point on the product roadmap. Understand customer needs, articulate decision-making, and establish clear product processes. It helps build transparency and alignment across your organization, leading to better products and smarter teams.
Tel Aviv, Israel
Years on the market
Current technology stack
ReactJS, Angular, AngularJS
- 5+ years of experience in Frontend development in the tech stack listed below
- Working experience in ReactJS, Angular, AngularJS
- Working experience with Git
- Working with Jira - advantage
- Experience with hybrid FE frameworks, framework migration - a big advantage
- Conversational English skills
- Ability to understand and distill complex problems into elegant, informed solutions
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills to effectively collaborate with multi-functional and multi-disciplined teams
Scope of work:
- Be part of our Frontend developers team of Craft.io
- Develop and maintain the Angular FE applications
- Develop and maintain the ReactJs FE applications
- Support existing features and develop new features in AngularJS (during the transitional period)
Flexible working model: work from anywhere or choose one of our offices in Warsaw, Kyiv, Lviv, Prague, Bogotá, or Dubai, or premium co-working spaces with luxury amenities in 23 cities around the world.
Learning & Development program: we offer a team of senior developers, mentorship program, individual budget for self-education, free English, Spanish, and Polish courses, English for kids, regular tech & educational meetups, ability to become a meetup speaker, and online course subscriptions, among other perks and opportunities.
Wellness program: extended medical insurance, yoga & stretching, personal psychologist, sport/hobby compensation, Covid-19/flu vaccination, rewarding culture, and unique corporate gifts.
Balanced lifestyle: workation programs, memorable corporate parties abroad, team building activities, Happy Fridays, family events, and charity events.