About the Company
Headquartered in Warsaw, Poland, AllSTARSIT operates development hubs across the whole CEE Region (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Romania, and Bulgaria), Israel, and Dubai. Additionally, AllSTARSIT has Tech Customer Support offices in the LATAM region, with an HQ in Colombia. The company has over 800+ talented Software Engineers and Tech Specialists spread across all locations.
AllSTARSIT is an international Software R&D, Technical Support, and Talent Acquisition service provider established in 2004. The company specializes in software development services for clients across industries as diverse as cybersecurity, healthcare, fintech, telecommunications, media, and more.
About the Project
Cato Networks is the provider of the world’s first Security Access Service Edge (SASE) platform to secure all enterprise edges - sites, mobile users, and Cloud resources - with one global Cloud-native platform that relies on software instead of the current multi-protocol label switching (MPLS).
Cato optimizes and secures applications accessible for all users and locations. Using Cato, customers can easily migrate from MPLS to SD-WAN, optimize global connectivity to on-premises and Cloud applications, enable secure branch internet access everywhere, and seamlessly integrate cloud data centers and mobile users into the network with a zero-trust architecture.
What we envisioned 5 years ago is now being formally endorsed by Gartner as the future of network and security. This is a more cost-efficient model that has benefits for networking, as it is scalable and quick.
Tel Aviv, Israel
Years on the market
- 5+ years of web application development, at least 3 years of experience with React
- Architect, design, and develop complex web applications
- Experience with, and understanding of different state management solutions (Redux, NgRx, Relay, Akita, etc.)
- Ability to self-learn new skills and technologies
- Motivated, fast independent learner, and great at problem-solving
- Team player with excellent collaboration skills
Scope of work:
Cato Networks is looking for an experienced Senior Frontend Developer to join the Cato team. This role requires you to be a critical part of the frontend team, developing our award-winning, Cloud-based proprietary networking and security management solutions.
This is your opportunity to get on the rocket ship, and join a company that is building a cutting-edge enterprise network and security Cloud platform, and is on a fast track to becoming the worldwide market leader – don’t miss this chance!
- Help lead the design and implementation of the frontend of our product, including large and complex web applications from the ground up. We use: Modern React, TypeScript, Apollo client etc.
- Perform ongoing research and create new features and product ideas
- Research new technologies and adapt them for use in the company’s product
- Build smart, simple & intuitive customer-facing web applications
Flexible working model: work from anywhere or choose one of our offices in Warsaw, Kyiv, Lviv, Prague, Bogotá, or Dubai, or premium co-working spaces with luxury amenities in 23 cities around the world.
Learning & Development program: we offer a team of senior developers, mentorship program, individual budget for self-education, free English, Spanish, and Polish courses, English for kids, regular tech & educational meetups, ability to become a meetup speaker, and online course subscriptions, among other perks and opportunities.
Wellness program: extended medical insurance, yoga & stretching, personal psychologist, sport/hobby compensation, Covid-19/flu vaccination, rewarding culture, and unique corporate gifts.
Balanced lifestyle: workation programs, memorable corporate parties abroad, team building activities, Happy Fridays, family events, and charity events.