About the Company
Headquarters in Warsaw, Poland, AllSTARSIT operates development hubs across the whole CEE Region (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Romania, and Bulgaria), Israel, and Dubai. Additionally, AllSTARSIT has Tech Customer Support offices in the LATAM region, with an HQ in Colombia. The company has over 800+ talented Software Engineers and Tech Specialists spread across all locations.
AllSTARSIT is an international Software R&D, Technical Support, and Talent Acquisition service provider established in 2004. The company specializes in software development services for clients across industries as diverse as cybersecurity, healthcare, fintech, telecommunications, media, and more.
About the Project
Noosa is an exciting Fintech start-up developing next generation of on-demand, consumer credit for both in-store and online payments
We are looking for an experienced and passionate NodeJS developer to join our amazing remote team.
Current technology stack
Node.js, Mongo dB, React, AWS, Heroku
- Working experience with Node.js and React, cloud technologies, SQL or NOSQL DB
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or a related technical discipline
- 4+ years of industry experience writing large scale systems
- Strong knowledge of computer science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithms, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Experience working within either agile or traditional waterfall software development lifecycles
Scope of work:
- Solve challenging problems at significant scale
- Work on an innovative service that’s still in its beginning stages
- Be an actively contributing member of an agile development team, and have a large impact on the design, architecture, and implementation of a mission-critical project
Flexible working model: work from anywhere or choose one of our offices in Warsaw, Kyiv, Lviv, Prague, Bogotá, or Dubai, or premium co-working spaces with luxury amenities in 23 cities around the world.
Learning & Development program: we offer a team of senior developers, mentorship program, individual budget for self-education, free English, Spanish, and Polish courses, English for kids, regular tech & educational meetups, ability to become a meetup speaker, and online course subscriptions, among other perks and opportunities.
Wellness program: extended medical insurance, yoga & stretching, personal psychologist, sport/hobby compensation, Covid-19/flu vaccination, rewarding culture, and unique corporate gifts.
Balanced lifestyle: workation programs, memorable corporate parties abroad, team building activities, Happy Fridays, family events, and charity events.