About the Company
Headquarters in Warsaw, Poland, AllSTARSIT operates development hubs across the whole CEE Region (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Romania, and Bulgaria), Israel, and Dubai. Additionally, AllSTARSIT has Tech Customer Support offices in the LATAM region, with an HQ in Colombia. The company has over 800+ talented Software Engineers and Tech Specialists spread across all locations.
AllSTARSIT is an international Software R&D, Technical Support, and Talent Acquisition service provider established in 2004. The company specializes in software development services for clients across industries as diverse as cybersecurity, healthcare, fintech, telecommunications, media, and more.
About the Project
Our project – is a well-funded, Silicon Valley-based startup, revolutionizing the data center infrastructure market, a 140B US Dollars market in 2025.
Our R&D team designs Cloud software to manage and control our state-of-the-art data centers, including customized hardware and software. We use a variety of energy sources, different cooling technologies, and a wide range of technologies incorporated into our operation and control.
We are seeking technology leaders who want to be challenged and help join our team.
Engineering in computer science / Electronics
Mountain View, California
Team size and structure
Current technology stack
Python, Angular, next.js, jQuerry, Node.Js, React.Js, MySQL, CSS HTML
- 3+ years experience in the same position
- Hands-on experience in any one of the web Framework like LAMP, MEAN, or Python
- Clear understanding of Client side and Server-Side Programming concepts
- Clear understanding of functional programming
- Understanding of SQL and NoSQL Database concepts
Scope of work:
- Develop Web apps using MEAN and nextJS Stack (Mongo, Express, Angular, NodeJS)
- Develop Single page web Apps
- Design and build web pages based on the suggested layout
- Responsive web design
- REST API Development
- Python development in Linux environment
- Exposure to complete single-page web app development cycle from architect to delivery
- Worked in Agile environment
- Exposure to GIT
- Exposure with Coding standards
Flexible working model: work from anywhere or choose one of our offices in Warsaw, Kyiv, Lviv, Prague, Bogotá, or Dubai, or premium co-working spaces with luxury amenities in 23 cities around the world.
Learning & Development program: we offer a team of senior developers, mentorship program, individual budget for self-education, free English, Spanish, and Polish courses, English for kids, regular tech & educational meetups, ability to become a meetup speaker, and online course subscriptions, among other perks and opportunities.
Wellness program: extended medical insurance, yoga & stretching, personal psychologist, sport/hobby compensation, Covid-19/flu vaccination, rewarding culture, and unique corporate gifts.
Balanced lifestyle: workation programs, memorable corporate parties abroad, team building activities, Happy Fridays, family events, and charity events.