About the Company
Headquartered in Warsaw, Poland, AllSTARSIT operates development hubs across the whole CEE Region (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Romania, and Bulgaria), Israel, and Dubai. Additionally, AllSTARSIT has Tech Customer Support offices in the LATAM region, with an HQ in Colombia. The company has over 800+ talented Software Engineers and Tech Specialists spread across all locations.
AllSTARSIT is an international Software R&D, Technical Support, and Talent Acquisition service provider established in 2004. The company specializes in software development services for clients across industries as diverse as cybersecurity, healthcare, fintech, telecommunications, media, and more.
About the Project
GeoEdge is a cybersecurity company operating in the AdTech industry!
GeoEdge is recognized as the premier provider of ad security and verification solutions for the online and mobile advertising ecosystem.
The company ensures high ad quality and verifies that sites and apps offer a clean, safe, and engaging user experience. GeoEdge guards against non-compliance, malware (malvertising), inappropriate content, data leakage, operational, and performance issues. Leading publishers, ad platforms, exchanges, and networks rely on GeoEdge’s automated ad verification solutions to monitor and protect their ad inventory.
To dive deeper into how GeoEdge can enhance your quality assurance and verify your online and mobile campaigns, visit www.geoedge.com
Years on the market
- Have 3+ years' experience with Angular
- Have 2+ years' experience with Node.js / NestJs / fastify / GraphQl
- Have experience with testing methodologies (unit, e2e, integration, etc.)
- Have experience with RxJs/NgRx/Redux and state management methodologies
- Have experience in working with Cloud environments (AWS) and containers (Docker/Kubernetes)
It will be a plus:
- Experience in scalable applications serving millions of users
Scope of work:
- Responsibility for end-to-end development from design to production. This includes design, prototype, build, unit test, bug-fix, and evaluate key components of the system
- Be an active member in designing the client architecture of our existing and new developed services to support our constantly increasing scale
- Take active ownership of front-end services and constantly work towards improving the quality and performance of services
Flexible working model: work from anywhere or choose one of our offices in Warsaw, Kyiv, Lviv, Prague, Bogotá, or Dubai, or premium co-working spaces with luxury amenities in 23 cities around the world.
Learning & Development program: we offer a team of senior developers, mentorship program, individual budget for self-education, free English, Spanish, and Polish courses, English for kids, regular tech & educational meetups, ability to become a meetup speaker, and online course subscriptions, among other perks and opportunities.
Wellness program: extended medical insurance, yoga & stretching, personal psychologist, sport/hobby compensation, Covid-19/flu vaccination, rewarding culture, and unique corporate gifts.
Balanced lifestyle: workation programs, memorable corporate parties abroad, team building activities, Happy Fridays, family events, and charity events.