About the Company
Headquarters in Warsaw, Poland, AllSTARSIT operates development hubs across the whole CEE Region (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Romania, and Bulgaria), Israel, and Dubai. Additionally, AllSTARSIT has Tech Customer Support offices in the LATAM region, with an HQ in Colombia. The company has over 800+ talented Software Engineers and Tech Specialists spread across all locations.
AllSTARSIT is an international Software R&D, Technical Support, and Talent Acquisition service provider established in 2004. The company specializes in software development services for clients across industries as diverse as cybersecurity, healthcare, fintech, telecommunications, media, and more.
About the Project
The Bank offers a range of banking services and products to customers of all banks: loans, mortgages, long and short-term deposits, investments, and more.
Years on the market
- The 2-3 years of experience in .NET development (C#, REST API, Web Services, WCF, MVC, Micro Services) - mandatory
- Use of POSTMAN and SOAPUI - mandatory
- Experience in creating and maintaining services based on API Management (Oracle Service Bus, APIGEE, etc.) - an advantage
- Working with the Oracle and Mongo DB - an advantage
- Working with the OAuth technology, the JWT, the MTLS - an advantage
- Experience working with JIRA, GIT - an advantage
- Working in the AGILE methodology - an advantage
Scope of work:
- Ability to learn new technology independently and at a high pace
- Creating a constructive and fruitful relationship with development teams, system analysts, testers and infrastructure personnel
- Leading development and integration tasks
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Ability to manage time, manage development tasks and support production failures at the same time
Flexible working model: work from anywhere or choose one of our offices in Warsaw, Kyiv, Lviv, Prague, Bogotá, or Dubai, or premium co-working spaces with luxury amenities in 23 cities around the world.
Learning & Development program: we offer a team of senior developers, mentorship program, individual budget for self-education, free English, Spanish, and Polish courses, English for kids, regular tech & educational meetups, ability to become a meetup speaker, and online course subscriptions, among other perks and opportunities.
Wellness program: extended medical insurance, yoga & stretching, personal psychologist, sport/hobby compensation, Covid-19/flu vaccination, rewarding culture, and unique corporate gifts.
Balanced lifestyle: workation programs, memorable corporate parties abroad, team building activities, Happy Fridays, family events, and charity events.