About the Company
Headquarters in Warsaw, Poland, AllSTARSIT operates development hubs across the whole CEE Region (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Romania, and Bulgaria), Israel, and Dubai. Additionally, AllSTARSIT has Tech Customer Support offices in the LATAM region, with an HQ in Colombia. The company has over 800+ talented Software Engineers and Tech Specialists spread across all locations.
AllSTARSIT is an international Software R&D, Technical Support, and Talent Acquisition service provider established in 2004. The company specializes in software development services for clients across industries as diverse as cybersecurity, healthcare, fintech, telecommunications, media, and more.
About the Project
The client company represents a broad range of tools and organizations to helpfacilitate the transfer of employees worldwide. We provide immigration-related strategicplanning in more than 170 countries, guaranteeing efficiency, quality management,compliance, reporting, and case management.
The company is recognized as the beststrategic immigration partner by Chambers, Best Lawyers and Who’s Who. The companycounts more than 4,400 technical and immigration professionals, located in over 50offices across the Americas, Asia Pacific, and EMEA.
New York, USA
Current technology stack
- At least 5 years of experience developing production-ready software applications
- At least 5 years of experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Strong, proven experience with web application front-end development
- Strong, proven experience building and working with APIs, microservices, and web applications
- Exceptional troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Experience designing software applications and features
- Familiarity with common design patterns
- Experience with common web UI platforms, frameworks, and toolkits
- A collaborative spirit and a demonstrated ability to play well with others
- A willingness to take ownership of the things you create
- Excellent oral/written communication and interpersonal skills in English
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
Scope of work:
As a core member of the team, you will play an integral part in the design, implementation, andbdelivery of new features and applications. You will make key contributions and be involved in decision-making regarding the technical direction of our products. You will be called upon to use your knowledge of our business needs to suggest and develop solutions that improve the experience of our clients and users.
- Design and develop software front-end applications using the latest web application technologies
- Serve as a mentor and leader to less-experienced software developers, providing advice and coaching
- Perform thorough yet fair peer code reviews
- Understand and internalize business needs and use this knowledge to create applications to manage those needs
Flexible working model: work from anywhere or choose one of our offices in Warsaw, Kyiv, Lviv, Prague, Bogotá, or Dubai, or premium co-working spaces with luxury amenities in 23 cities around the world.
Learning & Development program: we offer a team of senior developers, mentorship program, individual budget for self-education, free English, Spanish, and Polish courses, English for kids, regular tech & educational meetups, ability to become a meetup speaker, and online course subscriptions, among other perks and opportunities.
Wellness program: extended medical insurance, yoga & stretching, personal psychologist, sport/hobby compensation, Covid-19/flu vaccination, rewarding culture, and unique corporate gifts.
Balanced lifestyle: workation programs, memorable corporate parties abroad, team building activities, Happy Fridays, family events, and charity events.