About the Company
Headquarters in Warsaw, Poland, AllSTARSIT operates development hubs across the whole CEE Region (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Romania, and Bulgaria), Israel, and Dubai. Additionally, AllSTARSIT has Tech Customer Support offices in the LATAM region, with an HQ in Colombia. The company has over 800+ talented Software Engineers and Tech Specialists spread across all locations.
AllSTARSIT is an international Software R&D, Technical Support, and Talent Acquisition service provider established in 2004. The company specializes in software development services for clients across industries as diverse as cybersecurity, healthcare, fintech, telecommunications, media, and more.
About the Project
Optitex is a leader in 3D cloth simulation and works with major fashion companies around the world in adopting the use of 3D to change the fashion industry. Optitex is leading the way in revolutionizing the fashion industry through the use of 3D virtual products. The use of 3D virtual products will significantly impact key business areas in the fashion industry, including product development and sales & marketing.
Current technology stack
- Proficiency in: Design Patterns, Data Structures and Algorithm, Application integrations
- Relevant experience: 5+ years
It will be a plus:
- Knowledge of current trends and best practices in front-end architecture, including performance optimization, accessibility, and usability
- Extensive experience in responsive web design and development
- Experience incorporating analytics instrumentation and enabling A/B testing
- Ability to design and implement highly scalable applications with a passion for the user experience
- A self-driven and conscientious mentality and a commitment to innovate with high- quality work
- Experience with software engineering best practices (e.g. unit testing, code reviews, design documentation) and related tools like GitHub, JIRA
- Excellent communication, documentation and presentation skills for technical and business audiences
- Solid experience in using complex REST API from client-side
- In-depth understanding of web standards & markup including HTML5 & CSS3, asynchronous request handling, cross-browser compatibility, modern security standards etc
Scope of work:
- Write gobs of code - we don't know any other way to hone our craft better!
- Solve technical problems that few have solved before - no one else does digital clothing the way we do
- Participate in the decision-making process - we want to hear you
- Mentor junior software engineers – this is how we collaborate and be current
- Take on the challenge of making what you build higher quality, faster, and more scalable
- Have a direct impact on the company's top line performance
- Seamlessly Integrate suite of applications under Optitex Umbrella
- Build modular layouts, reusable code and libraries for future use
- Create and maintain automated tests to ensure quality and save time and money
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Help set technical standards and best practices
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- You’ve worked on a large application using React, Angular, Backbone, Ember, Flux, or Redux
- You enjoy writing Bash script
Flexible working model: work from anywhere or choose one of our offices in Warsaw, Kyiv, Lviv, Prague, Bogotá, or Dubai, or premium co-working spaces with luxury amenities in 23 cities around the world.
Learning & Development program: we offer a team of senior developers, mentorship program, individual budget for self-education, free English, Spanish, and Polish courses, English for kids, regular tech & educational meetups, ability to become a meetup speaker, and online course subscriptions, among other perks and opportunities.
Wellness program: extended medical insurance, yoga & stretching, personal psychologist, sport/hobby compensation, Covid-19/flu vaccination, rewarding culture, and unique corporate gifts.
Balanced lifestyle: workation programs, memorable corporate parties abroad, team building activities, Happy Fridays, family events, and charity events.