About the Company
Headquartered in Warsaw, Poland, AllSTARSIT operates development hubs across the whole CEE Region (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Romania, and Bulgaria), Israel, and Dubai. Additionally, AllSTARSIT has Tech Customer Support offices in the LATAM region, with an HQ in Colombia. The company has over 800+ talented Software Engineers and Tech Specialists spread across all locations.
AllSTARSIT is an international Software R&D, Technical Support, and Talent Acquisition service provider established in 2004. The company specializes in software development services for clients across industries as diverse as cybersecurity, healthcare, fintech, telecommunications, media, and more.
About the Project
Spot by NetApp is changing the way that companies run in the Cloud. The company revolutionizes the way corporations consume Cloud infrastructure services, using analytics and automation to deliver the most reliable and cost-efficient infrastructure for every workload on every Cloud.
San Francisco, California
Years on the market
Team size and structure
Up to 250 employees worldwide
- At least 1 year of experience in Golang development
- Extensive experience in Kubernetes including developing CRDs and controllers/operators
- Knowledge in continuous delivery concepts and practices
- Experience working with Cloud providers and Cloud-native applications
- Strong fundamental software engineering skills (design patterns, algorithms, and data structures)
Scope of work:
- Research, design and develop a whole new product from scratch
- Be involved in all aspects of product development: work with the product team, analyze the requirements, and find the best technological solution, suggesting the most suitable architecture and design
- Developing, testing, and debugging of complicated problems and algorithms
- Work in an Agile environment, close to customers
Flexible working model: work from anywhere or choose one of our offices in Warsaw, Kyiv, Lviv, Prague, Bogotá, or Dubai, or premium co-working spaces with luxury amenities in 23 cities around the world.
Learning & Development program: we offer a team of senior developers, mentorship program, individual budget for self-education, free English, Spanish, and Polish courses, English for kids, regular tech & educational meetups, ability to become a meetup speaker, and online course subscriptions, among other perks and opportunities.
Wellness program: extended medical insurance, yoga & stretching, personal psychologist, sport/hobby compensation, Covid-19/flu vaccination, rewarding culture, and unique corporate gifts.
Balanced lifestyle: workation programs, memorable corporate parties abroad, team building activities, Happy Fridays, family events, and charity events.