About the Company
Headquarters in Warsaw, Poland, AllSTARSIT operates development hubs across the whole CEE Region (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Romania, and Bulgaria), Israel, and Dubai. Additionally, AllSTARSIT has Tech Customer Support offices in the LATAM region, with an HQ in Colombia. The company has over 800+ talented Software Engineers and Tech Specialists spread across all locations.
AllSTARSIT is an international Software R&D, Technical Support, and Talent Acquisition service provider established in 2004. The company specializes in software development services for clients across industries as diverse as cybersecurity, healthcare, fintech, telecommunications, media, and more.
About the Project
Rafael Advanced Defense Systems Ltd. is synonymous with dynamic defense, daring innovation, and technological ingenuity. For over 70 years, the company has pioneered advances in defense solutions for air, land, sea, space, and cyber. Our innovations are based on extensive operational experience and understanding of evolving combat requirements. They enable the rapid development of effective solutions for complex challenges on a variety of fronts.
Always ahead ‒ we ensure ongoing advantages for our global client base. We are dedicated to continuously enhancing our customer service, as well as expanding our global industrial cooperation programs.
Defense systems and cyber security
Current technology stack
Scope, Logic Analyzer, spectrum, Signal Generator like DZV with work experience
- Experience in writing test documents and reports
- Understanding and reading electrical schematics
- An advantage for experience in electrical design of analog/digital circuits
- Good English at reading and writing level
- Ability to self-transport
- Commitment to the task, willingness to invest, meeting pressures at work
- Teamwork, punctuality, conveying messages in a constructive way
- Alertness to details, theoretical technical ability, analytical ability, logical analysis
- Ability to persevere in routine and Sisyphean work
- Has systemic insight, self-study ability, good interpersonal communication, tolerance
- Good self-time management ability "press forward" and initiative
- The ability to separate between the main and the plain
- Willingness to work at unusual hours
- Fast learning ability
- Ability to articulate clearly
- Self-confidence and assertiveness
Scope of work:
- Planning and performing hardware tests of assemblies and items in projects to find hardware faults in development and design
- Writing hardware test specifications and test run results documents
- Preparing work plans for tests and their execution
- Planning the means required for testing and managing hardware faults
Flexible working model: work from anywhere or choose one of our offices in Warsaw, Kyiv, Lviv, Prague, Bogotá, or Dubai, or premium co-working spaces with luxury amenities in 23 cities around the world.
Learning & Development program: we offer a team of senior developers, mentorship program, individual budget for self-education, free English, Spanish, and Polish courses, English for kids, regular tech & educational meetups, ability to become a meetup speaker, and online course subscriptions, among other perks and opportunities.
Wellness program: extended medical insurance, yoga & stretching, personal psychologist, sport/hobby compensation, Covid-19/flu vaccination, rewarding culture, and unique corporate gifts.
Balanced lifestyle: workation programs, memorable corporate parties abroad, team building activities, Happy Fridays, family events, and charity events.