About the Company
Headquarters in Warsaw, Poland, AllSTARSIT operates development hubs across the whole CEE Region (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Romania, and Bulgaria), Israel, and Dubai. Additionally, AllSTARSIT has Tech Customer Support offices in the LATAM region, with an HQ in Colombia. The company has over 800+ talented Software Engineers and Tech Specialists spread across all locations.
AllSTARSIT is an international Software R&D, Technical Support, and Talent Acquisition service provider established in 2004. The company specializes in software development services for clients across industries as diverse as cybersecurity, healthcare, fintech, telecommunications, media, and more.
About the Project
Software R&D and Talent Acquisition
Team size and structure
Up to 700 employees
- 3+ years of experience working in leading HR roles in an IT company
- Experience in building sustainable HR processes
- Experience in effectively managing a team that works remotely
- Experience with HR metrics, building dashboards
- Strategic thinking, and strong analytical skills
- Experience with CRM, HRM systems
- Advanced English level
Scope of work:
- Audit of HR processes
- Develop and implement HR strategy
- Automation of HR processes, improve the use of current management and communication tools
- Conducting different surveys, providing analytics, metrics, and reports to the management
- Consult the line management on strategic and operational people management issues
- Create and track KPIs for different departments
- Create and implement the performance and salary review process
- Build and update HR policies, handbook, and how-to user guides
- Manage L&D (creation of methodical materials, courses, training, and individual development plans)
- Constant analysis of the market and strategies of competitors for the implementation of best practices in our company
Flexible working model: work from anywhere or choose one of our offices in Warsaw, Kyiv, Lviv, Prague, Bogotá, or Dubai, or premium co-working spaces with luxury amenities in 23 cities around the world.
Learning & Development program: we offer a team of senior developers, mentorship program, individual budget for self-education, free English, Spanish, and Polish courses, English for kids, regular tech & educational meetups, ability to become a meetup speaker, and online course subscriptions, among other perks and opportunities.
Wellness program: extended medical insurance, yoga & stretching, personal psychologist, sport/hobby compensation, Covid-19/flu vaccination, rewarding culture, and unique corporate gifts.
Balanced lifestyle: workation programs, memorable corporate parties abroad, team building activities, Happy Fridays, family events, and charity events.