About the Company
Headquartered in Warsaw, Poland, AllSTARSIT operates development hubs across the whole CEE Region (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Romania, and Bulgaria), Israel, and Dubai. Additionally, AllSTARSIT has Tech Customer Support offices in the LATAM region, with an HQ in Colombia. The company has over 800+ talented Software Engineers and Tech Specialists spread across all locations.
AllSTARSIT is an international Software R&D, Technical Support, and Talent Acquisition service provider established in 2004. The company specializes in software development services for clients across industries as diverse as cybersecurity, healthcare, fintech, telecommunications, media, and more.
About the Project
Software R&D and Talent Acquisition
Years on the market
Team size and structure
Up to 700 employees
- 2+ years' experience working HR roles
- Experience in building dashboards and using data analysis tools
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills
- Service and delivery approach
- Advanced English level
Scope of work:
- Managing people partner team
- Daily communication with clients
- Conducting HR audits, designing roadmaps with clearly-defined milestones
- Creating and implementing KPIs and performance review processes
- Coordinating HR services between different departments (Operations, Recruitment, Legal, etc.)
- Creating and implementing company HR policies and procedures
- Writing and updating training materials and how-to user guides
- Coaching & training managers on how to develop teams
- Providing templates for reports, dashboards, etc.
- Providing analytics, metrics
- Risk assessment and retention activities
- Constant analysis of the market and competitors' strategies for the implementation of best practices in our company
Flexible working model: work from anywhere or choose one of our offices in Warsaw, Kyiv, Lviv, Prague, Bogotá, or Dubai, or premium co-working spaces with luxury amenities in 23 cities around the world.
Learning & Development program: we offer a team of senior developers, mentorship program, individual budget for self-education, free English, Spanish, and Polish courses, English for kids, regular tech & educational meetups, ability to become a meetup speaker, and online course subscriptions, among other perks and opportunities.
Wellness program: extended medical insurance, yoga & stretching, personal psychologist, sport/hobby compensation, Covid-19/flu vaccination, rewarding culture, and unique corporate gifts.
Balanced lifestyle: workation programs, memorable corporate parties abroad, team building activities, Happy Fridays, family events, and charity events.