About the Company
Headquarters in Warsaw, Poland, AllSTARSIT operates development hubs across the whole CEE Region (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Romania, and Bulgaria), Israel, and Dubai. Additionally, AllSTARSIT has Tech Customer Support offices in the LATAM region, with an HQ in Colombia. The company has over 800+ talented Software Engineers and Tech Specialists spread across all locations.
AllSTARSIT is an international Software R&D, Technical Support, and Talent Acquisition service provider established in 2004. The company specializes in software development services for clients across industries as diverse as cybersecurity, healthcare, fintech, telecommunications, media, and more.
About the Project
bolttech is an international insurtech with a mission to build the world’s leading, technology-enabled ecosystem for protection and insurance. With a full suite of digital and data-driven capabilities, bolttech powers connections between insurers, distributors, and customers to make it easier and more efficient to buy and sell insurance and protection products.
A part of Pacific Century Group, bolttech serves customers in multiple markets across North America, Asia and Europe.
Team size and structure
Company size: up to 5000
- At least 5 years professional experience implementing and managing Identity and Access Management programs
- Excellent knowledge of industry standards (SAML, oAuth, SCIM, OpenID, etc.)
- Demonstrated knowledge of different authorization approaches (RBAC, ABAC, etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of cloud (AWS, GCP, Azure) IAM methodologies
- Understanding of current technology and regulatory trends affecting financial institution information security programs
- Demonstrated exceptional written and verbal communication skills
It's good if:
- You are passionate about driving implementations of IAM capabilities such as MFA, SSO, PAM and IGA
- You dream to demonstrate IAM is the cornerstone of a successful information security management strategy
- You have innovative ideas to enable basic principles such as “least privilege” thanks to cloud technologies and automation
- You feel the need to be challenged and you are driven to reach your full potential
- You like to explore new technologies and tools to improve process automation
- You feel the need to be involved in the decision-making process
- You feel the need to be part of an international project, spawning multiple
Scope of work:
Drive bolttech’s Identity and Access Management strategy across the Group and itsBusiness Units leveraging the latest technologies on the market.
- Building secure and seamless experience for the bolttech customers and employees aligned with IT Security and Business strategy, as well as business risk appetite
- Designing and delivering IAM solutions to the group and its Line of Business across multiple countries
- Developing a “zero trust” framework to support the secured delivery of cloud native systems
- Advising on IAM best practices and supporting the development teams in product delivery
- Work with all functions of the business to evaluate strategies around IAM lifecycles, role-based access
Flexible working model: work from anywhere or choose one of our offices in Warsaw, Kyiv, Lviv, Prague, Bogotá, or Dubai, or premium co-working spaces with luxury amenities in 23 cities around the world.
Learning & Development program: we offer a team of senior developers, mentorship program, individual budget for self-education, free English, Spanish, and Polish courses, English for kids, regular tech & educational meetups, ability to become a meetup speaker, and online course subscriptions, among other perks and opportunities.
Wellness program: extended medical insurance, yoga & stretching, personal psychologist, sport/hobby compensation, Covid-19/flu vaccination, rewarding culture, and unique corporate gifts.
Balanced lifestyle: workation programs, memorable corporate parties abroad, team building activities, Happy Fridays, family events, and charity events.