About the Company
Headquartered in Warsaw, Poland, AllSTARSIT operates development hubs across the whole CEE Region (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Romania, and Bulgaria), Israel, and Dubai. Additionally, AllSTARSIT has Tech Customer Support offices in the LATAM region, with an HQ in Colombia. The company has over 800+ talented Software Engineers and Tech Specialists spread across all locations.
AllSTARSIT is an international Software R&D, Technical Support, and Talent Acquisition service provider established in 2004. The company specializes in software development services for clients across industries as diverse as cybersecurity, healthcare, fintech, telecommunications, media, and more.
About the Project
The customer is the worldwide leader in video delivery technology and services, enabling media companies and service providers to deliver ultra-high quality broadcast and OTT video services to consumers globally.
The company has also revolutionized cable access networking via the industry’s first virtualized CCAP solution, enabling cable operators more flexible deployment of gigabit internet services to consumers’ homes and mobile devices.
Whether simplifying OTT video delivery via innovative Cloud and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) technologies or powering the delivery of gigabit internet cable services, the company is changing the way media companies and service providers monetize live and VOD content on every screen.
San Jose, California
Team size and structure
Up to 1500 worldwide
- Understanding of networking systems' hardware and software design and troubleshooting
- Strong theoretical knowledge in the following areas: IP network switching and routing protocols, TCP/IP stack
- Ability to understand technical documentation, including software / hardware configuration guides, schematics, work instructions, test procedures, etc.
- Education: Bachelor in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Telecommunications, or equivalent
- Advance level of both English and Spanish
- Knowledge of PON is a must (configuration and troubleshooting)
Strong pluses (but not requirements):
- Experience in configuration and administration of Linux-based servers
- Ability to understand, communicate, and clearly document customer issues
- Preferred understanding/knowledge of DOCSIS, DVB/ATSC, CMTS, and BNG configuration and troubleshooting
Scope of work:
- Responsible for supporting activities for the product client lab integration, testing, qualifications, and field trials
- Responsible for clear communication with client regarding status and project plan for the product
- Create and maintain project plan documentation
- Responsible for testing new software and hardware
- Report and track defects to engineering
- Design, execute, and lead product field trials
- Train clients on the operation and troubleshooting of the product
- Train field service teams on the operations and troubleshooting of the product system and any new features supported
- Assist with deployments and technical support as needed
This position requires some travel. Due to the COVID pandemic travel restrictions, travel will be replaced by shift of working hours according to the customer's time zone.
Flexible working model: work from anywhere or choose one of our offices in Warsaw, Kyiv, Lviv, Prague, Bogotá, or Dubai, or premium co-working spaces with luxury amenities in 23 cities around the world.
Learning & Development program: we offer a team of senior developers, mentorship program, individual budget for self-education, free English, Spanish, and Polish courses, English for kids, regular tech & educational meetups, ability to become a meetup speaker, and online course subscriptions, among other perks and opportunities.
Wellness program: extended medical insurance, yoga & stretching, personal psychologist, sport/hobby compensation, Covid-19/flu vaccination, rewarding culture, and unique corporate gifts.
Balanced lifestyle: workation programs, memorable corporate parties abroad, team building activities, Happy Fridays, family events, and charity events.