About the Company
Headquarters in Warsaw, Poland, AllSTARSIT operates development hubs across the whole CEE Region (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Romania, and Bulgaria), Israel, and Dubai. Additionally, AllSTARSIT has Tech Customer Support offices in the LATAM region, with an HQ in Colombia. The company has over 800+ talented Software Engineers and Tech Specialists spread across all locations.
AllSTARSIT is an international Software R&D, Technical Support, and Talent Acquisition service provider established in 2004. The company specializes in software development services for clients across industries as diverse as cybersecurity, healthcare, fintech, telecommunications, media, and more.
About the Project
IT integration to support projects, laboratories, experiments and development of integrated systems.
Multidisciplinary IT support in diverse content worlds, starting with support for PC and hardware faults through communication infrastructures, virtual environments, Linux systems, project IT environment.
Advanced Defense Systems
Years on the market
- Technical background in PC faults, hardware and operating systems
- Communication - branding level, CCNA preferred
- System - at the level of hardware and operating systems (not user management)
- Knowledge of virtualization is an advantage
- Linux is an advantage
- English - good level
- Driver's license - mandatory
Scope of work:
- IT integration to support projects, laboratories, experiments and development of integrated systems
- Multidisciplinary IT support in diverse content worlds, starting with support for PC and hardware faults through communication infrastructures, virtual environments, Linux systems, project IT environment
Flexible working model: work from anywhere or choose one of our offices in Warsaw, Kyiv, Lviv, Prague, Bogotá, or Dubai, or premium co-working spaces with luxury amenities in 23 cities around the world.
Learning & Development program: we offer a team of senior developers, mentorship program, individual budget for self-education, free English, Spanish, and Polish courses, English for kids, regular tech & educational meetups, ability to become a meetup speaker, and online course subscriptions, among other perks and opportunities.
Wellness program: extended medical insurance, yoga & stretching, personal psychologist, sport/hobby compensation, Covid-19/flu vaccination, rewarding culture, and unique corporate gifts.
Balanced lifestyle: workation programs, memorable corporate parties abroad, team building activities, Happy Fridays, family events, and charity events.