About the Company
Headquartered in Warsaw, Poland, AllSTARSIT operates development hubs across the whole CEE Region (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Romania, and Bulgaria), Israel, and Dubai. Additionally, AllSTARSIT has Tech Customer Support offices in the LATAM region, with an HQ in Colombia. The company has over 800+ talented Software Engineers and Tech Specialists spread across all locations.
AllSTARSIT is an international Software R&D, Technical Support, and Talent Acquisition service provider established in 2004. The company specializes in software development services for clients across industries as diverse as cybersecurity, healthcare, fintech, telecommunications, media, and more.
About the Project
Team size and structure
Recruitment Department - 25 members
- At least 2+ years of experience in IT Recruitment
- Manage and drive full-cycle recruitment process: sourcing, screening, interviewing, feedback, and offers for all levels of candidates
- Provide active sourcing for candidates according to vacancies' requirements using different channels: LinkedIn, internal database, job portals, social networks, and other resources in Europe
- Knowledge of the local IT market
- Creatу a positive candidate experience
- Review job descriptions to understand the hiring manager’s needs and ask questions to help identify the right candidates
- Proficient written & spoken English
Scope of work:
- Perform full life-cycle recruiting with the ability to source, screen, interview, and close candidates
- Interview candidates within the framework of the position specification
- Provide candidates with feedback after each interview stage
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need
- Demonstrate the ability to find unique solutions to attracting, sourcing, closing, and retaining passive and active candidates
- Closely collaborate with hiring managers
- Negotiate job offers with candidates
- Highlight issues during the recruitment process, create an improvement action plan, and vacancy promotion on the market
Flexible working model: work from anywhere or choose one of our offices in Warsaw, Kyiv, Lviv, Prague, Bogotá, or Dubai, or premium co-working spaces with luxury amenities in 23 cities around the world.
Learning & Development program: we offer a team of senior developers, mentorship program, individual budget for self-education, free English, Spanish, and Polish courses, English for kids, regular tech & educational meetups, ability to become a meetup speaker, and online course subscriptions, among other perks and opportunities.
Wellness program: extended medical insurance, yoga & stretching, personal psychologist, sport/hobby compensation, Covid-19/flu vaccination, rewarding culture, and unique corporate gifts.
Balanced lifestyle: workation programs, memorable corporate parties abroad, team building activities, Happy Fridays, family events, and charity events.