About the Company
AllSTARSIT is an international Software R&D, Technical Support, and Talent Acquisition service provider established in 2004. The company specializes in software development services for clients across industries as diverse as cybersecurity, healthcare, fintech, telecommunications, media, and more.
About the Project
Yotpo is a leading eCommerce marketing platform, helping thousands of forward-thinking brands like Rebecca Minkoff, MVMT, Bob’s Discount Furniture, and Steve Madden accelerate direct-to-consumer growth. Yotpo's single-platform approach integrates data-driven solutions for reviews, loyalty, SMS marketing, and more, empowering brands to create smarter, higher-converting experiences that spark and sustain customer relationships. Yotpo integrates with the tools online businesses use every day, including Google, Instagram, top eCommerce platforms, and the rest of the martech stack. Yotpo is a Forbes Cloud 100 company with offices worldwide including New York, London, and Tel Aviv.
Years on the market
Team size and structure
Current technology stack
- 5+ years of experience in software development
- 3-4 years experience with Java or C#
- Experience with client-side frameworks like Vue/Angular - an advantage
- Experience with microservices architecture
- Experience with AWS
- A BSc in computer science/engineering (or equivalent)
Scope of work:
- Work closely with teams in Tel Aviv and Ukraine
- Delivering scalable features daily in CI/CD environment
- Participating and leading the design of complex solutions
- Collaborating with team members on technological and architectural topics
- Owning your work with freedom & responsibility culture
- Participating and leading the design of complex solutions which handles millions of daily API requests
Learning & Development program: we offer a team of senior developers, mentorship program, individual budget for self-education, free English, Spanish, and Polish courses, English for kids, regular tech & educational meetups, ability to become a meetup speaker, and online course subscriptions, among other perks and opportunities.
Wellness program: extended medical insurance, yoga & stretching, personal psychologist, sport/hobby compensation, Covid-19/flu vaccination, rewarding culture, and unique corporate gifts.
Balanced lifestyle: workation programs, memorable corporate parties abroad, team building activities, Happy Fridays, family events, and charity events.