About the Company
Headquartered in Warsaw, Poland, AllSTARSIT operates development hubs across the whole CEE Region (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Romania, and Bulgaria), Israel, and Dubai. Additionally, AllSTARSIT has Tech Customer Support offices in the LATAM region, with an HQ in Colombia. The company has over 800+ talented Software Engineers and Tech Specialists spread across all locations.
AllSTARSIT is an international Software R&D, Technical Support, and Talent Acquisition service provider established in 2004. The company specializes in software development services for clients across industries as diverse as cybersecurity, healthcare, fintech, telecommunications, media, and more.
About the Project
AllSTARSIT is seeking an attorney with a passion for immigration matters, an entrepreneurial personality, and fluency in the English language to join our starsquad. We are looking for a detail-oriented Lawyer who is specialized in Immigration Law, and who will be able to provide assistance during all phases of the immigration and relocation process. The position will mainly focus on immigration law which will require to handle a wide range of complex immigration matters and supply sophisticated legal advice to our employees.
Legal Department, Immigration Law
- Good knowledge of immigration laws
- Higher education in Law
- At least 1 year of relevant experience
- At least an Upper-Intermediate level of English
- Willingness to learn. We are looking for a person who will be able not only to support relocation to Poland but also support relocation processes worldwide.
Scope of work:
- Close cooperation with foreigners to provide them support in relocation/immigration issues
- Assisting in applying for residence permits, and blue cards
- Assisting with Visa applications
- Leading the processes of staff legalization
- Drafting documents required to apply for a residence permit/visa
- Researching the procedures of residence permit/visa applications in different countries
- Consulting our staff regarding their questions about relocation/conditions to stay in the country/procedures related to residence application etc.
- Performing a wide range of other legal tasks
Flexible working model: work from anywhere or choose one of our offices in Warsaw, Kyiv, Lviv, Prague, Bogotá, or Dubai, or premium co-working spaces with luxury amenities in 23 cities around the world.
Learning & Development program: we offer a team of senior developers, mentorship program, individual budget for self-education, free English, Spanish, and Polish courses, English for kids, regular tech & educational meetups, ability to become a meetup speaker, and online course subscriptions, among other perks and opportunities.
Wellness program: extended medical insurance, yoga & stretching, personal psychologist, sport/hobby compensation, Covid-19/flu vaccination, rewarding culture, and unique corporate gifts.
Balanced lifestyle: workation programs, memorable corporate parties abroad, team building activities, Happy Fridays, family events, and charity events.