About the Company
Headquarters in Warsaw, Poland, AllSTARSIT operates development hubs across the whole CEE Region (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Romania, and Bulgaria), Israel, and Dubai. Additionally, AllSTARSIT has Tech Customer Support offices in the LATAM region, with an HQ in Colombia. The company has over 800+ talented Software Engineers and Tech Specialists spread across all locations.
AllSTARSIT is an international Software R&D, Technical Support, and Talent Acquisition service provider established in 2004. The company specializes in software development services for clients across industries as diverse as cybersecurity, healthcare, fintech, telecommunications, media, and more.
About the Project
Fibernet provides end-to-end Pro AV solutions for Command-and-Control centers, operations rooms, smart classrooms, conference, or meeting rooms including Over IP solutions and customized consoles for 24/7 environments.
For the next Generation Over-IP end user devices that are based on Nvidia Jetson Nano / Xavier cores and involve video tasks such as: Video-Well, Multi-View, video analytics.
And Commands and control by remote server application over TCP/IP layer.
Current technology stack
Linux, Kernel, TCP/IP, RTSP network protocols, Oscilloscope, DVM
- 3+ years of proven experience in c++ implementation
- 3+ years of proven experience in Linux internals implementation (Kernel, user space applications)
- Prove knowledge in video development area and networking: TCP/IP, RTSP network protocols
- Knowledge in Electronics / hardware interfaces: reading electronics schematics, using electronic equipment: Oscilloscope, DVM
- experience with video development over Nvidia GPUs
Scope of work:
- Lead the software development of the project in terms of:
- Design software architecture and inner connection between the software layers / modules
- Implement the different software layers: Linux OS (Kernel, user-space application), connection interfaces between system entities (From Target to Server)
Flexible working model: work from anywhere or choose one of our offices in Warsaw, Kyiv, Lviv, Prague, Bogotá, or Dubai, or premium co-working spaces with luxury amenities in 23 cities around the world.
Learning & Development program: we offer a team of senior developers, mentorship program, individual budget for self-education, free English, Spanish, and Polish courses, English for kids, regular tech & educational meetups, ability to become a meetup speaker, and online course subscriptions, among other perks and opportunities.
Wellness program: extended medical insurance, yoga & stretching, personal psychologist, sport/hobby compensation, Covid-19/flu vaccination, rewarding culture, and unique corporate gifts.
Balanced lifestyle: workation programs, memorable corporate parties abroad, team building activities, Happy Fridays, family events, and charity events.