About the Company
Headquarters in Warsaw, Poland, AllSTARSIT operates development hubs across the whole CEE Region (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Romania, and Bulgaria), Israel, and Dubai. Additionally, AllSTARSIT has Tech Customer Support offices in the LATAM region, with an HQ in Colombia. The company has over 800+ talented Software Engineers and Tech Specialists spread across all locations.
AllSTARSIT is an international Software R&D, Technical Support, and Talent Acquisition service provider established in 2004. The company specializes in software development services for clients across industries as diverse as cybersecurity, healthcare, fintech, telecommunications, media, and more.
About the Project
The Bank offers a range of banking services and products to customers of all banks: loans, mortgages, long and short-term deposits, investments, and more.
Years on the market
- Experience of at least 3 years in the world of the Linux system - mandatory • Experience in an Enterprise organization - a significant advantage
- Proven experience in setting up and managing Linux-based systems (mainly RedHat / Ubuntu) - a must.
- Knowledge of DevOps infrastructures: OpenShift, Docker, Kubernetes, BitBucket, Jenkins, CI/CD - a significant advantage
- Knowledge of apache, Nginx, tomcat, ssh, xfs, ssl - a significant advantage
- Knowledge of writing bash, Perl, and python scripts - mandatory in at least one language, a significant advantage for more than one
- Knowledge of communication - an advantage
- Knowledge of the AIX, AS400 operating system - an advantage
- Experience working in VMware-based virtual environments.
- Experience in implementing systems in the AWS / Azure / Google Cloud environment - an advantage
- Experience in Tomcat \ JBOSS \ WAS environments - an advantage
- Experience in server hardware maintenance
- Practical experience in hardening server operating systems - mandatory
- Familiarity with DR solutions
- Experience in HCI worlds - an advantage
Scope of work:
Management of systems based on the Linux operating system from the level of characterization, establishment, implementation, and maintenance of the infrastructure.
Responsibility for changes and improvements in Linux infrastructure, including automation and use of scripts.
Troubleshooting in multi-component environments, establishment, and maintenance of DevOps infrastructures
Flexible working model: work from anywhere or choose one of our offices in Warsaw, Kyiv, Lviv, Prague, Bogotá, or Dubai, or premium co-working spaces with luxury amenities in 23 cities around the world.
Learning & Development program: we offer a team of senior developers, mentorship program, individual budget for self-education, free English, Spanish, and Polish courses, English for kids, regular tech & educational meetups, ability to become a meetup speaker, and online course subscriptions, among other perks and opportunities.
Wellness program: extended medical insurance, yoga & stretching, personal psychologist, sport/hobby compensation, Covid-19/flu vaccination, rewarding culture, and unique corporate gifts.
Balanced lifestyle: workation programs, memorable corporate parties abroad, team building activities, Happy Fridays, family events, and charity events.