About the Company
Headquartered in Warsaw, Poland, AllSTARSIT operates development hubs across the whole CEE Region (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Romania, and Bulgaria), Israel, and Dubai. Additionally, AllSTARSIT has Tech Customer Support offices in the LATAM region, with an HQ in Colombia. The company has over 800+ talented Software Engineers and Tech Specialists spread across all locations.
AllSTARSIT is an international Software R&D, Technical Support, and Talent Acquisition service provider established in 2004. The company specializes in software development services for clients across industries as diverse as cybersecurity, healthcare, fintech, telecommunications, media, and more.
About the Project
The client company revolutionizes the way corporations consume cloud infrastructure services, using analytics and automation to deliver the most reliable and cost-efficient infrastructure for every workload on every cloud.
Cloud Computing, Cloud Infrastructure, Big Data, Saas, Software
San Francisco, California
Team size and structure
up to 250 employees. The Ukrainian team consists of 4 Java Developers, 2 Angular Developers, 2 QA Engineers
Current technology stack
Kubernetes, ECS, Nfiomad, Rancher, AWS, GCP, Azure
• Proficiency in Java programming – at least 2 years experience
• Strong fundamental software engineering skills (design patterns, algorithms, data structures)
• Work experience in an Agile development environment, for example, SCRUM
• BSc/MSc in Computer Science/Sw Engineering in one of the leading academic institutes
• Good Level of English
As a plus:
• Experience with at least one major cloud providerAWS, Azure, or GCP
• Experience with automation tools and frameworks (CI/CD pipelines)
• Experience with Kubernetes and Docker containers
Scope of work:
• Develop technologies for multi-cloud environments, dealing with Kubernetes, ECS, Nfiomad, Rancher, etc
• Design sophisticated algorithms to right-size and optimize multi-cloud infrastructure deployments
• Research and design new product features and components Own new and existing features, including design and implementation
• Work on various cloud platforms – AWS, GCP, Azure, and more Mentoring and tutoring new team members
Flexible working model: work from anywhere or choose one of our offices in Warsaw, Kyiv, Lviv, Prague, Bogotá, or Dubai, or premium co-working spaces with luxury amenities in 23 cities around the world.
Learning & Development program: we offer a team of senior developers, mentorship program, individual budget for self-education, free English, Spanish, and Polish courses, English for kids, regular tech & educational meetups, ability to become a meetup speaker, and online course subscriptions, among other perks and opportunities.
Wellness program: extended medical insurance, yoga & stretching, personal psychologist, sport/hobby compensation, Covid-19/flu vaccination, rewarding culture, and unique corporate gifts.
Balanced lifestyle: workation programs, memorable corporate parties abroad, team building activities, Happy Fridays, family events, and charity events.