About the Company
AllSTARSIT is an international Software R&D and Talent Acquisition company established in Israel in 2004. Headquartered in Kyiv, AllSTARSIT operates software development hubs in Ukraine, the CEE Region, and sales offices in the UK, Germany, and the US.
AllSTARSIT’s expertise covers a variety of industries: Cybersecurity, InsurTech, AdTech, Healthcare, AI/Machine Learning, Telecommunications, Real Estate, IoT, Mobile, and Fintech, among others. We have over 30 development teams and more than 700 talented Software Engineers.
About the Project
The client company revolutionizes the way corporations consume cloud infrastructure services, using analytics and automation to deliver the most reliable and cost-efficient infrastructure for every workload on every cloud.
Cloud Computing, Cloud Infrastructure, Big Data, Saas, Software
San Francisco, California
Team size and structure
up to 250 employees. The Ukrainian team consists of 4 Java Developers, 2 Angular Developers, 2 QA Engineers
Current technology stack
Kubernetes, ECS, Nfiomad, Rancher, AWS, GCP, Azure
• Proficiency in Java programming – at least 2 years experience
• Strong fundamental software engineering skills (design patterns, algorithms, data structures)
• Work experience in an Agile development environment, for example, SCRUM
• BSc/MSc in Computer Science/Sw Engineering in one of the leading academic institutes
• Good Level of English
As a plus:
• Experience with at least one major cloud providerAWS, Azure, or GCP
• Experience with automation tools and frameworks (CI/CD pipelines)
• Experience with Kubernetes and Docker containers
Scope of work:
• Develop technologies for multi-cloud environments, dealing with Kubernetes, ECS, Nfiomad, Rancher, etc
• Design sophisticated algorithms to right-size and optimize multi-cloud infrastructure deployments
• Research and design new product features and components Own new and existing features, including design and implementation
• Work on various cloud platforms – AWS, GCP, Azure, and more Mentoring and tutoring new team members
Flexible working conditions: Office (Gulliver BC, Kyiv), remote, or hybrid format. Car & bicycle parking and free scooters.
Learning & Development program: A team of senior developers, a mentorship program, individual budget for self-education, free English, Spanish, and Hebrew courses, English for kids, regular tech meetups on various topics, free music lessons.
Wellness program: Extended medical insurance, Covid19/flu vaccination, sport/hobby compensation, massage room, music room, lounge zones with a billiard table, kicker, and PlayStation, daily food servings, and Friday brunches.