About the Company
Headquarters in Warsaw, Poland, AllSTARSIT operates development hubs across the whole CEE Region (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Romania, and Bulgaria), Israel, and Dubai. Additionally, AllSTARSIT has Tech Customer Support offices in the LATAM region, with an HQ in Colombia. The company has over 800+ talented Software Engineers and Tech Specialists spread across all locations.
AllSTARSIT is an international Software R&D, Technical Support, and Talent Acquisition service provider established in 2004. The company specializes in software development services for clients across industries as diverse as cybersecurity, healthcare, fintech, telecommunications, media, and more.
About the Project
The client company represents a broad range of tools and organizations to help facilitate the transfer of employees worldwide. We provide immigration-related strategic planning in more than 170 countries, guaranteeing the efficiency, quality management, compliance, reporting, and case management. The company is recognized as the best strategic immigration partner by Chambers, Best Lawyers and Who’s Who. The company counts more than 4,400 technical and immigration professionals, located in over 50 offices across the Americas, Asia Pacific and EMEA.
Years on the market
Team size and structure
more than 5,000 employees
- 5+ years of experience working with and developing solutions within Mulesoft or other ESB/IPaas platforms. Deep knowledge of REST, HTTP, MQ, JSON, XML in order to build enterprise services using RAML within Mulesoft
- Understanding and experience using solutions within the Anypoint Exchange to accelerate solution development
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Participation in the CI/CD process for Mulesoft projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience developing solutions that integrate with HRIS platforms such as Workday, Success Factors and others
- Development experience with C#, .Net core
- Experience with Jira, Bitbucket and Confluence
- Advanced degree in engineering or business
Scope of work:
- Responsible for designing and developing API’s with the Mulesoft Anypoint platform
- Provide advice and direction to other engineers on working on Mulesoft projects
- Directly work with Administrators and Software Engineers to assist in the CI/CD process for deploying Mulesoft solutions
Flexible working model: work from anywhere or choose one of our offices in Warsaw, Kyiv, Lviv, Prague, Bogotá, or Dubai, or premium co-working spaces with luxury amenities in 23 cities around the world.
Learning & Development program: we offer a team of senior developers, mentorship program, individual budget for self-education, free English, Spanish, and Polish courses, English for kids, regular tech & educational meetups, ability to become a meetup speaker, and online course subscriptions, among other perks and opportunities.
Wellness program: extended medical insurance, yoga & stretching, personal psychologist, sport/hobby compensation, Covid-19/flu vaccination, rewarding culture, and unique corporate gifts.
Balanced lifestyle: workation programs, memorable corporate parties abroad, team building activities, Happy Fridays, family events, and charity events.