About the Company
AllSTARSIT is an international Software R&D and Talent Acquisition company established in Israel in 2004. Headquartered in Kyiv, AllSTARSIT operates software development hubs in Ukraine, the CEE Region, and sales offices in the UK, Germany, and the US.
AllSTARSIT’s expertise covers a variety of industries: Cybersecurity, InsurTech, AdTech, Healthcare, AI/Machine Learning, Telecommunications, Real Estate, IoT, Mobile, and Fintech, among others. We have over 30 development teams and more than 700 talented Software Engineers.
About the Project
Varonis, founded in 2005, is a software company headquartered in New York, with an R&D office in Israel, operations in 150 countries, a Nasdaq capitalization of $6bn, over 2,000 employees, and 7,000+ customers worldwide. The company is a pioneer in data security and analytics, and it’s currently developing a security software platform that allows organizations to track, visualize, analyze, and protect unstructured data.
Team size and structure
Up to 2,000 employees worldwide. Kyiv team – 5 departments, up to 50 employees
Current technology stack
.NET Core & .NET 5, SQL
We are searching for a great and experienced software engineer to join the team developing a software suite that protects the file and email servers from cyber-attacks and insider threats. We analyze the behavior of the people and machines that access your data, alert on misbehavior, and enforce a least privilege mode.
- 5+ years' experience in C#
- Experience in C++ a distinct advantage
- Multi-threaded development
- Ability to take ownership over feature modules, from design to development, using test-driven development
- Excellent interpersonal skills
As a plus:
- .NET Core & .NET 5
- Backend development
- Cloud development
- Microservice architecture
- Skilled working with message brokers
Scope of work:
- Programming high performance infrastructure applications that handle large amounts of data
- Design and implement features, take ownership over different infrastructure modules
- Integrate new technologies and improvements
- Take part in Agile team development
Flexible working conditions: Office (Gulliver BC, Kyiv), remote, or hybrid format. Car & bicycle parking and free scooters.
Learning & Development program: A team of senior developers, a mentorship program, individual budget for self-education, free English, Spanish, and Hebrew courses, English for kids, regular tech meetups on various topics, free music lessons.
Wellness program: Extended medical insurance, Covid19/flu vaccination, sport/hobby compensation, massage room, music room, lounge zones with a billiard table, kicker, and PlayStation, daily food servings, and Friday brunches.