About the Company
Headquartered in Warsaw, Poland, AllSTARSIT operates development hubs across the whole CEE Region (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Romania, and Bulgaria), Israel, and Dubai. Additionally, AllSTARSIT has Tech Customer Support offices in the LATAM region, with an HQ in Colombia. The company has over 800+ talented Software Engineers and Tech Specialists spread across all locations.
AllSTARSIT is an international Software R&D, Technical Support, and Talent Acquisition service provider established in 2004. The company specializes in software development services for clients across industries as diverse as cybersecurity, healthcare, fintech, telecommunications, media, and more.
About the Project
ChargeAfter is a market-leading platform that is developing the future of consumer financing. We are backed by financial giants and work with enterprise clients in the United States. We use microservices architecture that uses cutting edge tech stack, including .NET Core, React\Angular, MongoDB, K8S, and GCP
Team size and structure
Warsaw team - 5 developers
Current technology stack
.Net Core (C#), MongoDB and Google Cloud Platform
- Proven software engineering capabilities and development experience of at least 6+ years
- Proven coding experience in C# of at least 5 years, and at least 2 years' experience in .NET Core
- Experience in working in a Cloud environment (e.g. AWS, GCP) and containers (Docker, K8S)
- Experience in working with NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDb)
- Understanding of the full development cycle, including testing and production
- Good interpersonal and communication skills in English
- B.Sc. in software or computer engineering
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of microservices and event-driven architecture
- Experience working in Agile teams following Lean methodologies
- Knowledge and interest in financial markets and eCommerce
Scope of work:
- Design and implement solutions by using .Net Core (C#), MongoDB, and Google Cloud Platform
- Drive code quality by keeping high development standards, writing unit tests, functional and performance tests
- Break down requirements, estimate the tasks, and plan development work
- Be a perfect learner who can adopt new technologies and tools
- Be part of a multidisciplinary team
- Be accountable for end-to-end implementation and delivery
Flexible working model: work from anywhere or choose one of our offices in Warsaw, Kyiv, Lviv, Prague, Bogotá, or Dubai, or premium co-working spaces with luxury amenities in 23 cities around the world.
Learning & Development program: we offer a team of senior developers, mentorship program, individual budget for self-education, free English, Spanish, and Polish courses, English for kids, regular tech & educational meetups, ability to become a meetup speaker, and online course subscriptions, among other perks and opportunities.
Wellness program: extended medical insurance, yoga & stretching, personal psychologist, sport/hobby compensation, Covid-19/flu vaccination, rewarding culture, and unique corporate gifts.
Balanced lifestyle: workation programs, memorable corporate parties abroad, team building activities, Happy Fridays, family events, and charity events.