About the Company
Headquartered in Warsaw, Poland, AllSTARSIT operates development hubs across the whole CEE Region (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Romania, and Bulgaria), Israel, and Dubai. Additionally, AllSTARSIT has Tech Customer Support offices in the LATAM region, with an HQ in Colombia. The company has over 800+ talented Software Engineers and Tech Specialists spread across all locations.
AllSTARSIT is an international Software R&D, Technical Support, and Talent Acquisition service provider established in 2004. The company specializes in software development services for clients across industries as diverse as cybersecurity, healthcare, fintech, telecommunications, media, and more.
About the Project
Splitty is an innovative award-winning startup, aiming to be the next worldwide travel brand. It offers unique hotel prices by splitting and combining multiple bookings under one reservation.
Splitty was founded in 2015, launched onto the market in 2019, and has raised $13m so far.
Years on the market
Team size and structure
200- 500 employees worldwide
Current technology stack
.NET Core, AWS, SQL Server, NoSQL databases
- A solid foundation in computer science and strong competencies in object-oriented design, design patterns, algorithms, and data structures, with solid development experience in .NET Core (5 or 6) - at least 5 years experience
- At least 2 years' experience leading a team of developers (4 to 5 employees)
- Experience with the recruiting process - an advantage
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, able to adapt and learn new technologies quickly
- Hands-on experience with designing, developing, and deploying end-to-end solutions for internet-scale problems
- Good understanding of SQL Server and NoSQL databases (like PostgreSQL, Redis, Elasticsearch, and redshift)
- Advantage: experience with client-side frameworks like Angular.js, React.js, and Vue.js
- Experience with large-scale production environments
- Excellent communications skills in English (written and spoken) - a must
- Team player
- Roll up your sleeves attitude
Scope of work:
- Our culture is based on leveraging cutting-edge technologies while encouraging innovation and creativity
- In this position, you will design and craft the infrastructure and platform to be used by millions of travelers worldwide every day
- We believe in full transparency, continuous improvements, innovation, and maximizing the technology for our needs
- Be part of the team which will design, and build our new architecture in .new 5 technology, to support our large-scale products
Flexible working model: work from anywhere or choose one of our offices in Warsaw, Kyiv, Lviv, Prague, Bogotá, or Dubai, or premium co-working spaces with luxury amenities in 23 cities around the world.
Learning & Development program: we offer a team of senior developers, mentorship program, individual budget for self-education, free English, Spanish, and Polish courses, English for kids, regular tech & educational meetups, ability to become a meetup speaker, and online course subscriptions, among other perks and opportunities.
Wellness program: extended medical insurance, yoga & stretching, personal psychologist, sport/hobby compensation, Covid-19/flu vaccination, rewarding culture, and unique corporate gifts.
Balanced lifestyle: workation programs, memorable corporate parties abroad, team building activities, Happy Fridays, family events, and charity events.