About the Company
Headquartered in Warsaw, Poland, AllSTARSIT operates development hubs across the whole CEE Region (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Romania, and Bulgaria), Israel, and Dubai. Additionally, AllSTARSIT has Tech Customer Support offices in the LATAM region, with an HQ in Colombia. The company has over 800+ talented Software Engineers and Tech Specialists spread across all locations.
AllSTARSIT is an international Software R&D, Technical Support, and Talent Acquisition service provider established in 2004. The company specializes in software development services for clients across industries as diverse as cybersecurity, healthcare, fintech, telecommunications, media, and more.
About the Project
Cato Networks is the provider of the world’s first Security Access Service Edge (SASE) platform to secure all enterprise edges - sites, mobile users, and Cloud resources, using one global Cloud-native platform that relies on software instead of the current multi-protocol label switching (MPLS).
Cato optimizes and secures applications accessible for all users and locations. Using Cato, customers can easily migrate from MPLS to SD-WAN, optimize global connectivity to on-premises and Cloud applications, enable secure branch internet access everywhere, and seamlessly integrate Cloud data centers and mobile users into the network with a zero-trust architecture.
What we envisioned 5 years ago is now being formally endorsed by Gartner as the future of network and security. This is a more cost-efficient model that has benefits for networking, as it is scalable and quick.
Tel Aviv, Israel
Years on the market
- At least 2+ years' experience working as a Network Engineer (required)
- Strong computer skills with an emphasis on networking, TCP/IP, firewalls, and proxy servers
- Technical experience with DNS, DHCP, NAT, HTTP/HTTPS, VOIP
- Experience with VPNs, IPsec, BGP, security protocols, and standards
- Familiarity with WAN/SD-WAN/ MPLS networks
- Great troubleshooting abilities and passion to dive into complicated technical problems in real production environments
- Experience working with Cloud, SaaS technology provider (advantage)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with a passion for working with customers
- Ability to adapt and work efficiently in a rapidly changing and dynamic environment with a willingness to manage multiple simultaneous projects
- Ability to work with globally dispersed, cross-cultural teams
Scope of work:
- Own and manage customer issues and see problems through to their resolution
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot, and identify solutions to resolve customer issues, keeping a positive “can-do” attitude
- Work directly with R&D and Product Management on customer issues upon full resolutions
- Be a focal point for the customer’s needs and become their trusted advisor by deeply understanding their business and aligning their needs with the company's solutions
- Nurture the relationship with the customer through ongoing communication and periodic meetings
- Act as a customer advocate internally while effectively collaborating with internal teams, including product management, engineering, sales, and finance
- Track and monitor customer status and identify both areas of concern and growth opportunities
- Be a part in building and expanding the company’s Global Services
Flexible working model: work from anywhere or choose one of our offices in Warsaw, Kyiv, Lviv, Prague, Bogotá, or Dubai, or premium co-working spaces with luxury amenities in 23 cities around the world.
Learning & Development program: we offer a team of senior developers, mentorship program, individual budget for self-education, free English, Spanish, and Polish courses, English for kids, regular tech & educational meetups, ability to become a meetup speaker, and online course subscriptions, among other perks and opportunities.
Wellness program: extended medical insurance, yoga & stretching, personal psychologist, sport/hobby compensation, Covid-19/flu vaccination, rewarding culture, and unique corporate gifts.
Balanced lifestyle: workation programs, memorable corporate parties abroad, team building activities, Happy Fridays, family events, and charity events.