About the Company
Headquarters in Warsaw, Poland, AllSTARSIT operates development hubs across the whole CEE Region (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Romania, and Bulgaria), Israel, and Dubai. Additionally, AllSTARSIT has Tech Customer Support offices in the LATAM region, with an HQ in Colombia. The company has over 800+ talented Software Engineers and Tech Specialists spread across all locations.
AllSTARSIT is an international Software R&D, Technical Support, and Talent Acquisition service provider established in 2004. The company specializes in software development services for clients across industries as diverse as cybersecurity, healthcare, fintech, telecommunications, media, and more.
About the Project
Cato Networks is the provider of the world’s first Security Access Service Edge (SASE)platform to secure all enterprise edges - sites, mobile users, and Cloud resources - with oneglobal Cloud-native platform that relies on software instead of the current multi-protocollabel switching (MPLS). Cato optimizes and secures applications accessible for all usersand locations. Using Cato, customers can easily migrate from MPLS to SD-WAN, optimizeglobal connectivity to on-premises and Cloud applications, enable secure branch internetaccess everywhere, and seamlessly integrate Cloud data centers and mobile users into thenetwork with a zero-trust architecture.
Tel Aviv, Israel
Years on the market
- Computer skills with an emphasis on Networking, TCP/IP, Firewalls, and proxy servers
- Technical experience with DNS, DHCP, NAT, HTTP/HTTPS, VOIP
- Great troubleshooting abilities and passion to dive into complicated technical problems in real production environments
- Ability to adapt and work efficiently in a rapidly changing dynamic environment with a willingness to manage multiple simultaneous projects
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with a passion for working with customers
- Ability to work with globally dispersed, cross-cultural team
As a plus:
- Experience with VPNs, IPsec, BGP, security protocols, and standards
- Familiarity with WAN/SD-WAN/ MPLS networks
- Experience working with Cloud, SaaS technology provider
Scope of work:
- Own and manage customer issues and see problems throughout the resolution
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot, and identify solutions to resolve customer issues,keeping a positive, and “can-do” attitude
- Work directly with R&D and Product Management on customer issues upon fullresolutions
- Be a focal point for the customer’s need and become a trusted advisor withcustomers by deeply understanding their business and aligning their needs with oursolutions
- Nurture the relationship with the customer through ongoing communication andperiodic meetings Act as a customer advocate internally while effectivelycollaborating with internal teams
- Including product management, engineering, sales, and finance
- Track and monitor customer status and identify both areas of concern and growthopportunities
- Be a part in building and expanding the company’s Global Services
Flexible working model: work from anywhere or choose one of our offices in Warsaw, Kyiv, Lviv, Prague, Bogotá, or Dubai, or premium co-working spaces with luxury amenities in 23 cities around the world.
Learning & Development program: we offer a team of senior developers, mentorship program, individual budget for self-education, free English, Spanish, and Polish courses, English for kids, regular tech & educational meetups, ability to become a meetup speaker, and online course subscriptions, among other perks and opportunities.
Wellness program: extended medical insurance, yoga & stretching, personal psychologist, sport/hobby compensation, Covid-19/flu vaccination, rewarding culture, and unique corporate gifts.
Balanced lifestyle: workation programs, memorable corporate parties abroad, team building activities, Happy Fridays, family events, and charity events.