About the Company
Headquartered in Warsaw, Poland, AllSTARSIT operates development hubs across the whole CEE Region (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Romania, and Bulgaria), Israel, and Dubai. Additionally, AllSTARSIT has Tech Customer Support offices in the LATAM region, with an HQ in Colombia. The company has over 800+ talented Software Engineers and Tech Specialists spread across all locations.
AllSTARSIT is an international Software R&D, Technical Support, and Talent Acquisition service provider established in 2004. The company specializes in software development services for clients across industries as diverse as cybersecurity, healthcare, fintech, telecommunications, media, and more.
About the Project
GeoEdge is a cybersecurity company operating in the AdTech industry!
GeoEdge is recognized as the premier provider of ad security and verification solutions for the online and mobile advertising ecosystem.
The company ensures high ad quality and verifies that sites and apps offer a clean, safe, and engaging user experience. GeoEdge guards against non-compliance, malware (malvertising), inappropriate content, data leakage, operational, and performance issues. Leading publishers, ad platforms, exchanges, and networks rely on GeoEdge’s automated ad verification solutions to monitor and protect their ad inventory.
To dive deeper into how GeoEdge can enhance your quality assurance and verify your online and mobile campaigns, visit www.geoedge.com
Years on the market
Current technology stack
- 5+ years of experience in backend development
- Strong proficiency with Node.js development (express, fastify, NestJs)
- Strong proficiency with unit testing tools and methodologies
- Experience working with AWS
- Experience with NoSQL - MongoDB/Elasticsearch/Redis
- Experience developing microservices
- Experience working on Big Data systems, achieving high-scale and high-availability, while observing considerations such as throughput, latency, cost, and maintainability
- Experience addressing operational concerns: monitoring, deployments, configuration management
- Experience in PHP
Scope of work:
- Be an active team member in designing and implementing our existing and newly developed features to support our constantly increasing scale
- Responsibility of end-to-end development and execution - from design to production
- Solve real-life challenges working on Big Data in Cloud environments
- Work closely with the Product team and translate product requirements to technical specifications
- Implementation of advanced data analytics ETL's and ML/AI algorithms
Flexible working model: work from anywhere or choose one of our offices in Warsaw, Kyiv, Lviv, Prague, Bogotá, or Dubai, or premium co-working spaces with luxury amenities in 23 cities around the world.
Learning & Development program: we offer a team of senior developers, mentorship program, individual budget for self-education, free English, Spanish, and Polish courses, English for kids, regular tech & educational meetups, ability to become a meetup speaker, and online course subscriptions, among other perks and opportunities.
Wellness program: extended medical insurance, yoga & stretching, personal psychologist, sport/hobby compensation, Covid-19/flu vaccination, rewarding culture, and unique corporate gifts.
Balanced lifestyle: workation programs, memorable corporate parties abroad, team building activities, Happy Fridays, family events, and charity events.