About the Company
Headquartered in Warsaw, Poland, AllSTARSIT operates development hubs across the whole CEE Region (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Romania, and Bulgaria), Israel, and Dubai. Additionally, AllSTARSIT has Tech Customer Support offices in the LATAM region, with an HQ in Colombia. The company has over 800+ talented Software Engineers and Tech Specialists spread across all locations.
AllSTARSIT is an international Software R&D, Technical Support, and Talent Acquisition service provider established in 2004. The company specializes in software development services for clients across industries as diverse as cybersecurity, healthcare, fintech, telecommunications, media, and more.
About the Project
We have a successful business model, and we are building out our engineering team of experienced leads who want to take ownership of huge areas of our product!
We are looking for a senior engineer to create back-end systems. Someone that is comfortable working on high load systems.
We use Node.js on the back-end and are looking for someone who would be open to doing things across the stack (back-end, storage, front-end communication).
As our Node.js developer, you will be responsible for creating the back-end, applying new features, and dealing with scalability. We’re looking for a senior backend engineer who has interoperated with external services and created his/her own. As an experienced engineer, you will apply your skills in mass products.
Team size and structure
Remote team - 8 developers
Current technology stack
Node.js / NestJS, PostgreSQL (TypeORM), front-end for web (REST), iOS, and Android
- At least 5 years experience in software/computer engineering and at least 2 years with Node.js
- Understanding of back-end scalability, AWS
- Experienced with NestJS / TS
- Experienced with back-end API creation (REST)
- Robust with SQL database systems (PostgreSQL), TypeORM
- Experience collaborating with other engineers to create apps with significant design and back-end engineering aspects
- Natural at debugging and profiling own applications
- Working with git and Linux shell
- Experienced in documentation writing (English)
Scope of work:
- Develop Node.js backend modules
- Deal with front-end developers
- Build new features, that will improve product and infrastructure
- Make technical and product decisions
- Handle simple deployment workflow process to ensure a high level of productivity
- Follow best practices with coding
- Create automated tests if needed
Flexible working model: work from anywhere or choose one of our offices in Warsaw, Kyiv, Lviv, Prague, Bogotá, or Dubai, or premium co-working spaces with luxury amenities in 23 cities around the world.
Learning & Development program: we offer a team of senior developers, mentorship program, individual budget for self-education, free English, Spanish, and Polish courses, English for kids, regular tech & educational meetups, ability to become a meetup speaker, and online course subscriptions, among other perks and opportunities.
Wellness program: extended medical insurance, yoga & stretching, personal psychologist, sport/hobby compensation, Covid-19/flu vaccination, rewarding culture, and unique corporate gifts.
Balanced lifestyle: workation programs, memorable corporate parties abroad, team building activities, Happy Fridays, family events, and charity events.