About the Company
Headquartered in Warsaw, Poland, AllSTARSIT operates development hubs across the whole CEE Region (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Romania, and Bulgaria), Israel, and Dubai. Additionally, AllSTARSIT has Tech Customer Support offices in the LATAM region, with an HQ in Colombia. The company has over 800+ talented Software Engineers and Tech Specialists spread across all locations.
AllSTARSIT is an international Software R&D, Technical Support, and Talent Acquisition service provider established in 2004. The company specializes in software development services for clients across industries as diverse as cybersecurity, healthcare, fintech, telecommunications, media, and more.
About the Project
Our client is a fast-growing Israeli startup that provides a best-of-breed Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution for the management of small to medium businesses. After several years of organic growth and while being a market leader, they raised 20m USD investment, with the objectives of boosting the company’s growth and becoming a global provider.
Team size and structure
Over 200 employees worldwide, Poland team – we can start to build our Warsaw team
Current technology stack
NodeJS, AWS, NoSQL, Microservices architectures
- At least 3 years experience with development in node.JS
- Good understanding and practical experience with microservices architectures (serverless - a big plus!)
- Good understanding of Cloud technologies, with at least 2 years of hands-on experience with AWS services such as S3, RDS, Lambda, etc
- Significant experience with NoSQL databases such as DynamoDB, Redis, Elasticsearch
- Strong command of modern software engineering principles and practices (including OOP, TDD, CI, CD)
- Very strong communication skills, fluent in English (both written and verbal)
Scope of work:
- Collaborate daily with peers from both the Ukrainian and the Israeli R&D teams, as well as product managers
- Play a key role in the entire software development lifecycle: requirement analysis, design, implementation, testing (automation), and production support.
- Contribute to your team’s continuous improvement by taking part in peer code reviews, retrospective sessions, etc
Flexible working model: work from anywhere or choose one of our offices in Warsaw, Kyiv, Lviv, Prague, Bogotá, or Dubai, or premium co-working spaces with luxury amenities in 23 cities around the world.
Learning & Development program: we offer a team of senior developers, mentorship program, individual budget for self-education, free English, Spanish, and Polish courses, English for kids, regular tech & educational meetups, ability to become a meetup speaker, and online course subscriptions, among other perks and opportunities.
Wellness program: extended medical insurance, yoga & stretching, personal psychologist, sport/hobby compensation, Covid-19/flu vaccination, rewarding culture, and unique corporate gifts.
Balanced lifestyle: workation programs, memorable corporate parties abroad, team building activities, Happy Fridays, family events, and charity events.